three.

i had just arrived at school, when i saw otis and eric parking their bikes and quickly made my way over to them.

"at least you got adam to leave me alone, thank you very much for that, man." eric barely finished his sentence, when a can flew against his head and adam came walking from behind.

"we had a deal," otis said with his soft voice and adam began listing off reasons why otis' advice was bad.

he finished with: "deals off. see you later, tromboner." and eric nodded with a forced smile.

"see, that's why you always wear a helmet. oh, hi evie, by the way." otis smiled and i smiled back.

i was still locking my bike up, when eric caught sight of something, or more particularly someone.

"um, maeve wiley's coming straight over here," he announced. "she's literally walking straight towards us with purpose."

when otis heard that, he tried to take of his helmet, but that failed for some reason. meanwhile i still struggled with my rusty, old lock.

"uh otis, otis! otis. okay, she's here."

i had finally managed to handle my stupid lock and stood up straight, directly facing maeve.

"nice helmets," she said, looking directly at me. "it's just, uh, safety first," otis answered stupidly.

"can i talk to you for a sec?" she then asked, looking at eric, as if she was asking him to leave with her eyes.

he quickly caught on. "oh do you want me to.. do you want me to go?" - "yeah." maeve's face was decorated with a provocative smile and eric quickly made a dramatic exit.

i looked at maeve expectantly, waiting for her to say something, but she just reached forward to open my helmet for me, to which i widened my eyes a little and looked at otis awkwardly.

i took it off and chuckled a little, as maeve did the same while looking me directly in the eyes. i tried to hold the eye contact, but her stare was a little too intimidating for my taste, so i looked at the ground instead.

luckily otis 'interrupted' us and asked: "so.. what did you wanna talk about?"

"see those two over there?", she asked, pointing to a, what seemed like, lesbian couple sitting on one of the benches.

"the one on the right has never been in a lesbian relationship before. she's terrified of her new girlfriend's vagina," she explained, taking a quick glance at me.

"see her?", she pointed at a girl sitting on the grass, reading a book. "she believes that flicking the bean might make her clit drop off. she hates herself, but she just can't stop wanking." i snorted quietly and maeve shot me an amused look, before continuing.

"see them?" i turned my head, directly looking at a couple making out, while the gentleman of the two was violently scratching his private parts.

"yeah, he's definitely giving everyone pubic lice." - "what's your point?", otis asked before i had to. he seemed to be just as confused as i was.

"the students at this school need your help, otis. and we need their money. i haven't really worked out the details yet, but i'm good with numbers, so, i'll deal with the business end of things and you can do the therapy. we'll charge for every appointment and split the cash."

"therapy?", otis asked perplexed.

"yeah, sex therapy.", she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"you have a gift. it would be irresponsible to waste it. look how you helped adam."

"okay, i'm sorry to interrupt, but how exactly do i have anything to do with this?", i asked and looked at maeve, who put her hand on my shoulder.