23

Previously

"This is Hikari Tarakai, she will be with our class for a week, she will be by Kirishima's side because she volunteered to walk him home, I hope everyone will get along" Aizawa Sensei groaned.

This week is going to be so much fun...~

~<Kirishima's POV>~

As he sad at his desk there was another desk pulled up to it, there Tara sat by him, she pretended to be paying attention, but was just writing tiny things on his paper like, 'idiot, fag, weirdo, no one likes you, even if you told them about the league no one would believe you' I tried to block out and focus on my work but could because, Of meee~ yeah the voice won't go away and it keeps getting louder and louder with things I already know like,

1.yes I know I'm useless and would only be used as a shield probably
2.I'm boring
3.I'm annoying
4.I'm ugly
5.I'm ordinary
6.I have nothing to offer people
7.no one likes me
8.I just slow everyone down
9.others get involved in my problems when they don't want to

And 10.... the worst thing about me, is very clearly...

Everything

I couldn't even hear the lesson at this point my head was far too loud, and I just felt like going home and dying, the next thing I know there was another person standing at me desk.

I look up and to my surprise I see Bakugo, I shake my head, getting my hearing back, "huh Bakugo what are you doing here?" I asked tilting my head, he tched and glared at Tara, "cus I'm walking to lunch with you, I'm not letting that bitch close to you" he said getting in between Tara and I, "well I'm sorry but I'm supposed to be with him!" She said fake smiling and fake niceness. "Oh well let's go Shitty Hair!" He said not even looking at me and grabbing my hand pulling me along behind him, than he stops in the hallway.

"Why didn't you tell me you needed someone to walk you home! I could've done it! Not that bitch Tarakai!" He yells glaring at me, but for some reason I can tell, he's not mad at me, he's mad for me... though I couldn't understand why he could be so worked up for someone like me. "I-I... well I though Aizawa Sensei would come up to you first, but she came up to him before he could ask you" I said looking down not making eye contact. He let out a sigh, "well did she do anything to you?" She said using his index finger to make me look up at him. "Well..." I got my backpack off of my back and rummaged threw it till I found I notebook, and opened my book to the page I was working on, showing him all the curses, and hate she was writing.

I noticed his hands start to smoke, and he had them balled in a dust so tight that his knuckles went white, "I swear I'm going to kill this little bitch..." he mumbled and you could hear the venom in his words. "She's not gonna touch you are talk to you, if she does try anything funny, I'll blow her ass up so bad that they'll be piecing her together for weeks" he said pissed, "Oh that doesn't sound very heroic" I said in a joking manner to lighten the mood. He gave me a glare and tched, "I'm gonna yell at Aizawa Sensei after lunch, now let's go, your stupid friends are probably worrying, he said walking and had let go of my hand.

I smile, not even being able to here the voice at the moment, and continue to walk with him. We get to lunch and Mina hugs me, "Kiriiiii you looked so sad during class ! Are you okay? Did she do anything? If she did so help me I'll burn her!" She said not giving me time to answer. "Shut up Pinky, he can't even answer! Jeez" Bakugo said crossing his arms. I chuckled and was about to answer when a pair of arms wrapped around my neck, "Ei~ why did you walk away from me!" She said pouting, and I tensed, they won't help you, you have to deal with your problems alone, no one wants to help you I look down. Than I feel another pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me away, and I go face first into a rough toned chest.

As I'm face first into whoever's chest, and can hear a low grumble sound being emitted, as if they are growling. Than out of nowhere they speak, "get your hands off of him!" I than realize who's chest and voice this is, it's Bakugo... I immediately feel my face go red, and the heat reaching even to my ears, but as I try to push away, but I'm stopped by Bakugo's grip tightening around me, I can't even hear the yelling going on all I can here is the loud sound of my heartbeat in my ears, they only thing I could tell, was that it wasn't only Bakugo yelling and standing up for me, I think I could hear Mina Kami and Sero start yelling before my heart started to beat out of my chest.

When his grip wasn't as tight I kinda wanted him to still hold on, and I could feel my face was less red, only a slight pink color, he let go and looked at me, and I could see his ears were a little pink, and he looked away, and when I looked around and I didn't see Tara anymore.

"Where did Tara go?" I asked tilting my head, "like I care, as long as she's far away from you!" Bakugo barked.

•okay Ima soooo sorry for the late posting I went to Disney and had fun so I'm on the drive back writing this, just sorry for the late response, bye guys!•