Real chapter 42

Previously

He than grabbed my wrist leaving one finger up and pulled me into a spooky alley. I started crying and getting scared when I was pulled away. That's when I saw a blue flame wall form in between me and scary man. I looked up at the person and he had black poof hair, and cool scars.

"I swear, I look away thinking those kids have got you for one minute and than this happens I swear, okay Kurogiri, teleport us to somewhere more safe and by those idiots" they get said turning to another cool looking guy.

~<Bakugo's POV>~

I was fucking pissed! The damn greasy haired Sensei stopped me and of course half n half from skipping along with Kiri and the rest of the idiots. Than in the middle of class I get a call from Pinky and I swear Sensei popped a blood vessel. Before I could do anything he took my phone answering it on speaker, but as he was about to yell at them a shriek came through the fine yelling "BAKUGO!!" It was clearly Pinky but she sounded worried. I replied with a "what do you want Pinky? Your on speaker to the whole class" I said crossing my arms trying not to look worried.

Mina seemed to think a little than sent her location on my phone, she than said nervously, "Denki lost Kiri at the playground cus he had never gone, but this dumb aaaa- I mean dummy short circuited while trying to charge his phone!" With that I shot up and was about to grab my phone to check the location when the damn icy hot grabbed my phone and went running out of the class. Of course I was on his tail, I'm pretty sure it's the park we went to when Kiri got stuck in the swing.

I went ahead of him already knowing the way and sprinted even faster. When I made it to the park I saw everyone looking around. I think they could physically tell I was there because of how mad I was. "WHERE IS DENKI!!" I yelled. After that I saw yellow hair shoot down into a bush, I stomped over when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see damn icy hot, "instead of yelling, why don't you help actually find him instead of wasting time" he said.

I started fuming and stomped off, hearing icy hot close behind probably making sure I don't do anything. After a little bit of walking I noticed some faint talking, and a voice that sounded familiar. I started to walk towards the voice and heard "okay kid you can go now, your friends are right over there" one voice said than I hear him "you sure? You seem like you would like company!" He said., I than snuck over to them and saw Kiri with the guy with weird stitches, and purple skin, and that void guy. I was about to attack when Half n Half grabbed my arm.

He walked past me and over to them, he than said "hi Toya and Kurogiri, is Kirishima okay?" He asked and the black haired one nodded. "He had a run in with Shigaraki as he walked away, but we found him and helped" stitch said as Kiri looked up at half n half yelling "Sho-Sho!!" and hugged him. I scoffed and walked out. Kiri than looked up at me and ran to me yelling "Suki!!!" He than jumped up and I had to catch him.

When I looked back up Stitch and void guy were gone, and Icy Hot was just smiling at where they were. He suddenly turned and started walking back to the park, "we should tell them we found Kirishima" he said, I rolled my eyes at him and followed. When we got back with everyone Kiri looked around and smiled saying "hi!" They all turned to him and ran over. All of them talking at the same time in a worried tone.

He looked down with a frown, "sorry... I didn't mean to worry you..." he seemed sad. I scoffed and ruffled his hair, "whatever just don't do it again you bugger" I said with a smirk. I than heard Pinky yelling "AWWWWWW" and I shot her a glare but she just stuck her tongue out at me.

"Okay soooo lets go to one of our houses, just so no one loses Kiri this time, I vote Bakugo's house" Pinky announced, I liked the idea of going to a house but why the fuck does it have to be my house! I shot them a glare but before I could protest, everyone else agreed.

As I was walking with everyone, Kiri in Pinky's arms because she wanted to hold him, I felt someone grab my arm. I turned seeing Icy Hot and groaned "ugh what the hell do you want?" I said pissed and he than rolled his eyes at me. "Bakugo, I have started to notice something. Kirishima is at his mothers house, who left him all those years ago, and than randomly 'gets attacked' on the way to school? If this were true, his clothes wouldn't fit, so this had to have happened when they still had access to his wardrobe. Than thinking of this how would he than be attacked in his own home, because we know he is plenty strong enough to not let this happen, so this might mean he went willingly... which wouldn't make sense unless whoever did this had something of his" he seemed to ramble.

"Than his mother seemed to lie about it, which is a red flag but for all we know she could be trying to protect him, I haven't met her to know" he said and I thought a little, I remembered meeting her, and feeling that unsettling feeling. I didn't think much of it than, but what if she just was weird... god I hope that she's a good mother at heart, for the sake of Kiri.

•Okay Sorry ;-; I have been kind of stuck on reading the Harry Potter books which have like consumed my life rn, I even made a KiriBaku Harry Potter AU book, than I have family stuff to deal with so I'm really sorry but I hope you liked this chapter•