25

Previously

He groaned and sat down, and Kirishima sat in his seat, when the lesson began. Bakugo already knew the lesson cause he's ahead of the class, so he just kept thinking of how he would talk to Kirishima.

The red head sat there not paying attention, his thoughts being to loud to even listen, so he just sat there looking down at his paper, drawing 'I'm fine' over and over again.

•OKAY soooooo uh sorry for waiting so long to post, I have been focusing on school AND I got a new Manga series and have been reading it, but like it also is cus I haven't been motivated to do this chapter cus it's a sad one and I didn't want to do it to our Kiri Baby ya know, but for plot I had to OKAY FORGIVE ME ALSO HOLLY MOTHER OF GOSHHH 7K VIEWS HOWWWW LAST I WAS ON IT WAS 4K MY GOSHHHHH AHHHHH I DON'T DESERVE THISSSSS okay on with the chapter•

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I sat there waiting for class to finish, this is probably the only time I wanna just go home. I just sat in my seat, not being able to hear anything, but the moment the bell rung, I ran out of the class, because I never really took anything out of my bag. As I was about to leave I hear footsteps behind me. "...Bakug-" I turn and to my disappointment, I see Tara, "oh sorry were you expecting you boyfriend bodyguard to be here, heh yeah right he wouldn't follow you" she scoffed and I looked down, and started walking.

To my surprise the walk was relatively quiet, I was expecting insults to be thrown at me the whole time I was walking but she didn't talk, she just looked at me. Letting my mind take over my senses,going back into autopilot. So he didn't come after you, turns out everyone was right, no one really does care about you. Not even your family, who are supposed to love you, hate you... no they don't even hate you, what they have for you is worse than hate! You- "p-please.... Tara talk to me, j-just this once hold a normal conversation with me I-I can't do it anymore... I can't keep listening to him or I'll do something I don't wanna do.... please" I stopped walking and tried to stop the tears that were in my eyes. I look up threw blurry vision to see no Tara.

Heh, even she left you, you worthless faggot!

I ran home and immediately went to my room, ignoring my dads yelling. I locked the door and went into my bathroom, and opened a familiar small bottle that was my dads old 'meds', but now held something more.... harmful. I tipped it over and looked at the glimmer of the sharp metal. I took of my uniform shirt, know how hard it is to get 'certain stains' out of clothes, and instinct took over as I picked up the small blade and drew lines on my wrists like lines on paper. But instead all of the lines are red, and spilling.

The next the I know I was getting dizzy, and that's when I got out of autopilot and looked down in horror. I had been clean for at least a year now, and one voice persuades me to make this many new scars... I really am useless.

I drop the blade, and look at all the blood, I was disappointed and disgusted with myself.... because looking at this gave me an odd feeling of relief,and I hated it. I couldn't even bring myself to clean up my arms, I just watched as the cuts let red dripped on the floor. I couldn't even count how many because of the blood, but I knew about 20 on each arm, I reached for my phone, and looked at my contacts. Who would want to come here and help you, just let yourself bleed out and die! I blocked out the voice, "not again..." I told myself, I scrolled threw my small collection of contacts getting blood on my phone. I had everyone in my classes number because it was required and Aizawa Sensei's number too so I called Mina.

Ring

Ring

Ring

...caller (561)-644-6281 (I just pressed random buttons for the number) is not available, please leave yo-

I hung up, I clicked on Denki...

Ring

Ring

Ring

...caller (561)-420-6969 is not-

I started to shake, I clicked on Sero

Ring

Ring

Ring

...caller (561)-633-4262 is-

I started to hyperventilate and couldn't see as well as I tapped on the next number I could see who I thought was Bakugo...

Ring

Ring

Ri- "Hello....? Why are you calling me Kirishima?"

My eyes widened as I recognized the voice, "w-wait Todoroki..? I-I'm sorry I called you it's just no one else answered, and I was gonna call Bakugo but I hit your name, I just... please I need help I did something..." I say, all broken,"send me your location, I can come to you" he said no emotion, I put him on speaker and sent it to him, "just climb the tree and go threw my window... my dad isn't the best and could hurt you if you go to the door..." I say no filter at all, the dizziness taking over me. "... you don't sound well Kirishima... what is this thing you have done?" I gave a weak chuckle, "heh just got into my old habits... please hurry I don't think I can keep consciousness much longer..." and like that I heard running, and passed out.

I opened my eyes to hear my bathroom door being slammed open, and wide eyes from the normally emotionless kid. "Why...?" He asked still in a monotone voice, sweating a little, "I-I don't know... there is this voice in my head that just keeps getting louder..." I said and her cane closer, he had a first aid already and started to clean my wounds, and he disinfected them. Sense I was used to the sensation and sting of it I didn't really flinch. He finished and wrapped my arms up looking at me, "look please don't pity me.. I already know I'm useless and what you say won't change my mind..." I said my filter almost nonexistent.

I continued to look at me, "well I'm here if you need to talk, I know what it's like to be in a bad situation, though I don't know the lengths of yours I can still help" he said warmly smiling at me, and I just broke down.

"W-why... why and I so useless... no one cares, not even my friend answered when I needed them... am I really that terrible... why wouldn't they help me when I try everything to help them.... I just hate myself so much... no one loves me or even likes me... if no one loves me how am I supposed to love myself, when they only point out the worst in me, I don't even know what's good about me..." I said threw sobs.

"You're smile lights up the whole room, and makes everyone around you happy, especially when it's a genuine smile, you make everyone laugh with you clumsiness, you somehow control Bakugo and that helps everyone, you are there when people are down and you lift their spirits, and most of all, you are you, and I know in the beginning that was just a mask, a part you were play, but it became the true you, it let you describe yourself" Todoroki said not looking me anymore,

"all of class 1-A loves you, you are our class sunshine" those words for some reason, made me so.... happy