36

Previously

Hey Bakugo! Sorry it's just me Kirishima! I want you to know I'm okay, I'm calling from Todoroki's phone right now, so I'm safe at his house" Kirishima said with a happy tone.

"... K-Kiri... I'm coming to you right now you better be at Todoroki's house when I get there!!!"

~<Bakugo's POV>~

I got a call while I was in my bed I was annoyed because no one really has my number ever, so I answered and was ready to beat the shit out of someone but sense I couldn't do that I would yell the shit out of them, very loudly. AND NO I DON'T HAVE ANGER ISSUES YOU PRICKS OF READERS!!! •OI BAKUBITCH!!! Don't say that you meanie now shut up and stop breaking the fourth wall!!!•

I tch and answer the phone saying, "Who is this! Why the hell are you calling me" I yelled there the phone activated at myself for today's prior events... than when the person talked on the other end I immediately knew who it was, "Hey Bakugo! Sorry it's just me Kirishima! I want you to know I'm okay, I'm calling from Todoroki's phone right now, so I'm safe at his house" he said, and I could tell it was weak, but I could practically hear his smile.

That's when I broke, Kirishima, a complete ray of sunshine, someone who has never thought of me as someone who is better than everyone, nor did he think of me as someone weaker, he just saw me as a person. Even with all of the bull shit I put him threw, he still calls me to tell me he's okay and for me not to worry... NOT TO WORRY?!? He was kidnapped and beaten for gods sake and he doesn't want me to worry!?!?! This stupid ass I won't believe his shitty haired head until I see for myself that he's okay!!

"... K-Kiri... I'm coming to you right now you better be at Todoroki's house when I get there!!!" I yelled and hung up running out of the house before the hag could yell at me. I activated my quirk propelling next forward so I could get there as fast as possible. It felt like hours of running, my mind was racing, I couldn't imagine the condition he was in. Than right next to me I heard an ambulance going in the direction to Half n half's place that's when I started to speed up, "no no NO DAMN IT!! I NEED TO BEAT THEM I HAVE TO SEE HIM BEFORE HE GETS TAKEN"

When I got there the ambulance was parked outside and the doors opened, that's when I saw him, Kirishima was passed out on a stretcher wrapped in bandages, "he's going to be okay you can stop crying" I turned and saw the damn knock off candy cane, I touched my face and felt it was wet, "shit... didn't even realize I was crying..." I mumbled with a tch. I wiped my face and put on my scowl trying to look like I was worry, but internally I was all over the place.

"I got a call from Aizawa Sensei.... turns out the reason all of this happened was because of Kirishima's-..... it was all because of Kirishima's father... he was found walking to the abandoned house, turns out he sold Kirishima to the league for a lot of money, but he won't say the reason why the league wanted him..." Canadian flag said and I looked at him dumbfounded. "Wait... Kirishima's father did this to him, his own father....?" I said and he just nodded, I couldn't believe this Kiri was living with this man for so long, was that why he came to school so hurt, and would be here so long after school and before it ....is that why he always looked a little sad behind that smile..? I covered my mouth,

"no way.... he was always smiling and happy, he doesn't deserve this..." I said than the ambulance was about to leave and at the last second I jumped in the back where Kiri was, "I'm not letting you out of my sight" i whispered as I sat in the back and flipped off the doctors and nurses who asked why I was here. If I ever see his father... I'm going to murder him, I don't care if I go to prison, he deserve to rot I hell-

My thoughts were interrupted by the ambulance stopping and the back opening, they than took out Kiri and I walked with them into the hospital, and I wasn't allowed in the room, but I saw him when he finally woke up, he smiled at me with his cu-
...stupid toothy grin and gave me a thumbs up. Than the curtains closed. I stayed outside of his room until someone else came. I looked up at the lady, she had long black hair, red eyes, sharp teeth, and was pretty tall. She sat down next to me. I glared at her confused, than she stuck out her hand, "hi! I'm Doku Kirishima, you must be Bakugo, right?" She said with a cheery voice, that's when it hit me, 'this is Kirishima's mother...'

I nodded and looked over next to her, there stood a shorter girl I didn't notice before, she had long black hair up in a ponytail, and she had sharp teeth too, her eyes were a different color, one was purple and the other was white, and she stood at the door worry written all over her face. "Who's that?" I asked Mrs. Kirishima, and she looked over, "oh that's just Ryuji, she's Eijiro's little sister! She's really close to her brother so she's super worried about him, but I know he will be okay and pull threw this" she said with a smile. It was weird, she wasn't even scared for her sons life, I looked at her confused.

"So is why are you here?" I asked her and she smile again.

"Well I got a call and turns out, now I have custody of Eijiro, so he's going to be living with me form now on" she said, I than got chills, I don't know why, but something seemed off....