34 (part 2)

Previously

I sat there panting not being able to catch my breath, I was feeling dizzy from all the blood I lost, and I realized I'm still in my hero outfit. If that Toga is here they had to have noticed I was gone by now.... they have to... they will come tomorrow....

They have to come tomorrow.... just come tomorrow...

~<Kirishima's POV>~

(Hi mother... I didn't read bcuz me is no read last one) •-.- wow Neah you just log into my account, just wow...•

Day 5

I layed in that room for what felt like hours, after I woke up, all I had to entertain myself was hearing the dripping of my blood falling off the table after I jolted awake from my nightmare reopening the wounds. I felt numb as I sat there in the silent room, no matter how much I hate silence, I think I like it a lot more right now.

Than that silence ended...

The door opened very slowly, and I heard the tapping of there feet getting closer, I opened my eyes slightly to see red eyes piercings through mine, my eyes widened as I saw the ash blond hair and the signature scowl. "B-.... Bakugo! You came for me!" He didn't say anything and just punched me. I coughed, "W-what are you doing Bakugo...?" I said my eyes tearing, "shut up you stupid ass!!" He said punching me again but hitting my chest and opening the huge wound on my chest again. "I hate you!!! You're so week to let yourself get kidnapped!! You will never be a hero" Bakugo yelled.

Those words broke me....

I don't remember much else from that day, I just zoned out

Day 6

No ones coming.... it's been days and no one has come... except Bakugo... he keeps coming back, at this point I'm convinced some of them are illusions. Like the ones where he's hereto save me and Mina, Sero, Denki, and Todoroki are waiting for me at the door, but they never unstrap me, they just smile at me, than walk out the door... Shigaraki has come in a few times and would question me but Dabi always makes an excuse and he leaves.

I don't know why but Dabi has been looking out for me, he said 'seeing you, reminds me of myself when I was a kid, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone' he had made me smile a few times even though I was bloodied, hungry, thirsty, and tired. We would talk a lot and I got to meet a dude name Kurogiri, he told me he used to go to UA like I do, and he was friends with some of the teachers at the school. I got to learn about Aizawa Sensei when he was at school, it was so cool.

It was a lot better when they came, because they reminded me of my friends, but those times always ended, most nights with pain, and constantly being beaten up. I finally accepted it... no one is coming for me, they don't even know I'm gone yet, but by the time they do realize that it wasn't me....

I'll be dead already....

Day 7

That day Kurogiri came into my room, but Toga and Shigaraki came back early so he hid himself in the shadow, When they came in I was punched in the face and I cough, "this time I WILL get answers!! Now tell me... where is Eri?" Shigaraki glared at me,

"Why would I ever tell you" I said glaring back.

"Wrong answer" he said and I let out a huge scream as I was stabbed in my chest. Kept the knife in my chest. My breath became faster as it kept getting harder to breath, "now... tell me, where is Overhaul and Eri, now if you don't want to be hurt you would know to tell me." Shigaraki glared at me. "I-I will never, not ever tell you crap about her, do what you want to Overhaul but stay away from Eri, she has done nothing, don't touch her, now STOP ASKING!!" I said glaring back, with that he pushed the knife deeper into my chest and Toga cut down my arm. I let out the loudest scream that I could muster.

"SHUT UP" he yelled and punched me again, I could taste the blood in my mouth as my teeth clenched my tongue trying not to scream in pain and cry, 'don't cry Eijiro... crying isn't manly...' I thought to myself as I held back my tears. I spat the blood at Shigaraki, and visibly you could see how mad he was, he yanked the knife out and I let out one last scream before my vision started to blurr, he hit me again and everything went blank for a little.

They both walked out of the room and I focused on my breathing, that's when I heard an explosion, I got super confused and kept my eyes closed that's when I heard the door open than shut, I heard feet tapping, there is a small gasp and I hear an all too familiar voice, "...Kiri...?" I didn't need to open my eyes, I already knew it was another illusion, "go away... I'm sick of all these stupid illusions..." I said he started blabbing about how he wasn't an illusion and something about 'Deku' and 'half n half' or Midoriya and Todoroki holding off 'crusty lips' and 'blond bitch' who I can only assume is Shigaraki and Toga.

Than he did something no other illusion did, he too off my restraints and was ...crying I opened my eyes and said "wait... Bakugo...?" My voice cracking. He nodded his head and said "clearly you dumb ass who else would it be?" I gave him the only smile I could he went to grab me but he hesitated looking at the blood, than I see Kurogiri come out of the shadows and all I saw was black.

I opened my eyes to be on a bed, an nice, comfy bed, I tried to sit up but I was in to much pain to movie that much, so I looked around and the room looks kind of empty, it had dust everywhere to, looks like people haven't touched this room in a long time. I look at the door and squint seeing a name.

"Touya" I said out loud as I read it. Than I see Dabi asleep on a chair by the door. I look at another door connected to the room, and it read "Shoto" that's when I realized,

"I'm in the Todoroki house..."