39

Previously

I smiled down at her as she softly snores, than I see Ryuji walk in, she had clearly been listening the whole time and came over hugging me, soon they both fell asleep and I had to pick one up and bring her to my bed and the next to my bed, than I laid down and started to drift to sleep, with my newly found siblings.

"Good night Eri, good night Ryuji, from here on out, I'll be here for you two" and with that I fell into a peaceful sleep.

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I woke up to my door creaking open, I looked up to see that man from before, the guy with a weird beak thing on, I looked at Eri and Ryuji who were still soundly sleeping. "What do you want?" I said looking at him with a glare, as I put my arms on both Eri and Ryuji not waking them, but trying to protect them. "Come with me, I need a test subject before your school starts" he said and waited my the door, I glare but get up trying not to wake up the girls, but as I get up I feel a hand wrap around my wrist.

I turned and saw Eri half awake rubbing her eye, "w-where are you doing Eijiro San...?" She than looked at the door and saw the guy and her eyes widened. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around me, which was only my legs, "n-no! Don't take him, d-don't hurt him!" She yelled at him. He than gave me a look, I turned to Eri and kneeled down and pat her head, "hey hey I'm gonna be fine don't worry about me now go back to bed okay" I said smiling and in a sweet tone. She rubbed her eyes and nodded, "promise me you won't get hurt.... okay?" I smiled at her and said "promise!"

I hugged her and she went back into the bed. I tucked her into bed than finally turned to they man standing at my door, "let me get dressed at least" I said glaring at him, he turns around and I get changed into my UA uniform. "Follow me" he said I walked out and followed him down stairs and than into the basement, he than led me into a room where there was a single chair with straps on it, he turned to look at me and said "sit" he said.

I shivered seeing there was only one way out and if I ran I would surely be in deep trouble. I took in a shaky breath than walked over and sat down. He strapped my arms and legs down and I started to hyperventilate remembering the.... incident....

He reached into a cabinet and took out a syringe, "test number 58.." he tapped the syringe, "subject name, Eijiro Kirishima..." he wrote down, "male, age 15, quirk Hardening" he said and stuck the syringe in my arm and I winced as the drug was in my system.

My eyes widened as I felt pain threw my body, than my bones started to crack and I screamed in pain as my mind went blank and everything around me seemed to look bigger...

SLAP

My eyes jolted open and I looked around, I saw a strange man with a weird mask on.... where am I? Where's dad? Last I remember was competing home from school and dad started to yell... "seems instead of going back in time with his quirk, he physically became younger, same as some oh his features, such as his hair and his scar looks more prominent" the man spoke out loud while writing stuff down, I started to tear up, "...what is going o-on... where am I?" I whispered, "...oh, and so his memories are gone too, interesting, well based on how our last patient was this should last 3 days"he said writing again.

The man than turned to me and said "okay I don't really want you in the house, because I deal with two kids enough so go to your school, get your mom to take you or whatever" he said, I jumped down from the chair and walked up the stairs wearing this really big button up shirt with a red tie that was all the way down to my feet. I reached up and opened the door and saw my mom... I can't believe it! Mama's back!

I smiled and ran to her, she looked down at me and said "oh so I guess it didn't work.... hm well what am I supposed to do with yo-" before she could finish the guy yelled up "TAKE HIM TO HIS SCHOOL I DON'T WANT HIM HERE!!" And my mother groaned. Next thing I know there is a lady with some sort of shrinking quirk and I was wearing a cool uniform to that like superhero school... why would I be wearing this...? Now like I can do much...

My mom and I were walking for a while and we were at the front of the hero school, my mom turned to me and said "okay so you got hit by a quirk from some weird villain guy okay, and now you are like this, we got you checked up by a doctor and they said it will only last for three days, that's the story okay!" She said and I nodded not really understanding.

We walked into the huge place and I looked down covering my face with my hair. My mom said the same thing to some guy with long black hair. He looked down at me, "so he doesn't remember anything...?" He said, and my mom nodded letting go of my hand. She than walked away and I just stood there not knowing what to do, "...uh well okay Kirishima, let's get into class and you can just sit and color and you can make up the work when you go back to normal, okay?" He said looking at me with a kind smile •I know he SMILED his dadziawa is showing• I smiled back a little without my teeth because I don't like them, and nodded.

I walked in with him to see a bunch of faces that were shocked. "...uh well...." Aizawa started..