43

Previously

Than thinking of this how would he than be attacked in his own home, because we know he is plenty strong enough to not let this happen, so this might mean he went willingly... which wouldn't make sense unless whoever did this had something of his" he seemed to ramble.

"Than his mother seemed to lie about it, which is a red flag but for all we know she could be trying to protect him, I haven't met her to know" he said and I thought a little, I remembered meeting her, and feeling that unsettling feeling. I didn't think much of it than, but what if she just was weird... god I hope that she's a good mother at heart, for the sake of Kiri.

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I hugged mama yawning while she was on the phone with teacher, she than hung up and looked at me. I looked up at her tilting my head, "you okay Mama..?" I ask. She smiled at me and said "well there's now a change of plans, we can't go to Bakugou's place with ya Kiri.." she said a little sadly, I looked around and saw Ro and Kami frown a little, but Suki and Sho-Sho didn't seem to hear her and seemed to be deep in thinky 'hehe thinky' I shake my head wanting to not get distracted. I cross my arms and puff my cheeks out.

"Awwww Kiri don't be like that!" Mama said she sighed and looked at Ro and Kami saying "he's got to go home, turns out his mom came to school looking for him and we have to drop him off at his house, I told Aizawa we knew his address and would drop him off" she said and I keep pouting and say "but I don't wanna go home" and I make a 'hmph' sound not looking at Mama anymore. "Come on Kiriiii! Sorry we have to take you home!" I shake my head remembering the beak man, "b-but I don't wanna go back, the basement man is scary! He has this be-" before I could finish talking I heard a small voice say,

"Eijirou? Is that you?"

I look over and see a girl my age, she was white hair and a little horn, and for some reason I know who she is, that's Eri! I try to jump out of Mama's arms but I instead just fall. "Ow.." I mumbled but I get up running over to her, "Eri!" I say and hug her. While we hug there a a shadow that goes over us, I look and see beak man, but he doesn't have the beak on, instead he just has a mask on. "I was wondering where you were Eijirou, after your mother came home without you, Eri wanted to find you." I nodded despite the shiver that went down my spin.

"Uhhh I'm sorry sir but who are you?" I heard Mama say and she grabbed my hand pulling me back. I kept a hold on Eri and pulled her with me, "oh sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Chisaki Kai, I'm roommates with Eijirou's mom, sorry for the misunderstanding." He said and looked like he was smiling, but I couldn't tell with the mask on. He then looked at me with a glare and I gulped, "Y-yeah! He does, and this is Eri, she's my little sister!" Eri nodded, but I could tell she didn't want to look at Mr. Chisaki.

I look back at Sho-Sho and Suki, they seem to be paying attention now. Mama is about to talk when Mr. Chisaki gets a call, he puts a finger up and says "It's Doku, Eijirou's mom." He turned and walked away a little. Mama looked at me and asked "Do you want to go with him sweetheart?" I looked over at Eri, I didn't want to go, but I have to be there for Eri, she's most important here. I took a a breath and said "I wanna go with sis and Mr. Chisaki." I gave a small smile, and I saw Suki glare. Suki then walked over to me and picked me up, he then made a grunt sound and ruffled my hair, "If you need anyone to call, you have my number, okay pipsqueak? Call me first if anything is wrong, I promise I'll pick up oka-" before he could finish Sho-Sho seemed to appear in the conversation.

"Also call me, I always pick up the phone and will be their a lot faster then Bakugou here." He said, Suki gave him a glare, and started yelling at Sho-Sho. I then started to giggle, I was super happy, until Mr. Chisaki walked over and cleared his throat to say he's there. Suki put me down and I was going to walk over to him but he grabbed my wrist really tight and pulled me, I waved bye to my new friends I made and looked at Eri. I smiled at her trying to look brave...

I have to be a brave boy...

I have to be brave for her, just like Suki and Sho-Sho..!

A few minutes passed of silence then I winced a little from pain, Mr. Chisaki squeezed my wrist tighter. "So what did you tell them you brat?" He mumbled, and I tilted my head "h-huh? I didn't say anything? What would I have said?" I was confused, why would he ask me that. Then he glared at me and his hand twitched, I got shivers everywhere. "We will discuss that when we get to the house.." he mumbled and kept dragging us along.

I got even more scared when we got home, mother was at the door tapping her foot. She looked angry, and she's really mean when she's angry... I wish my new friends were here... I really want them to be here.

I don't want to be alone again...

• Hi!!! How are y'all doin!! It's been a while eh? I hadn't been motivated to write this because I wasn't sure people liked it that much, and as much as I like this story I was just kind of stuck in a writers block, so if you do actually like this story it would mean a lot if you said you did because if not many people do I'll probably (sadly) discontinue this story, so please do tell me if you all like it, it would be appropriated•