40

Previously

We walked into the huge place and I looked down covering my face with my hair. My mom said the same thing to some guy with long black hair. He looked down at me, "so he doesn't remember anything...?" He said, and my mom nodded letting go of my hand. She than walked away and I just stood there not knowing what to do, "...uh well okay Kirishima, let's get into class and you can just sit and color and you can make up the work when you go back to normal, okay?" He said looking at me with a kind smile •I know he SMILED his dadziawa is showing• I smiled back a little without my teeth because I don't like them, and nodded.

I walked in with him to see a bunch of faces that were shocked. "...uh well...." Aizawa started..

~<Bakugo's POV>~

"... uh well, okay class well if you couldn't tell Kirishima had been attacked this morning, and his mother tried to defend him, but he was hit by the persons quirk, causing him to turn into a younger version of himself, and the person ran while Mrs. Kirishima was checking on him" Aizawa Sensei said and a bunch of people raised their hands, "yes Kaminari?" He answered, "well why does Kirishima have black hair? Also does he remember anything??" Since face asked, "well black is Kirishima's natural hair color, he dyes his hair red, and no he doesn't remember anything so please be nice" Aizawa Sensei said glaring at Pinky. "He will be like this for 3 days, so make him feel comfortable" he finished and knelt down to Kirishima and pointed him to his seat. Than started to teach.

'Holly.... Shit.... why is he so cute!' I thought not paying attention to the lesson as he got up into the chair and start looking around at everyone in the class. He stops looking around and is focused on one thing, I follow where he's looking and see he's looking at and what do you know he's looking at fucking Half n half!! I tch and look away, 'why the hell would he be looking at the damn icy hot bastard!! It's not like he's cool, so why would he look at him?! Like what does he have that I don-' I look over to see Kirishima was looking at me but when I noticed he looked down at his paper. I chuckled to myself. 'God I can't be mad at him when he's so small'

The lesson finished and everyone started to pack up I walked over to Kirishima's desk after I finished packing up, I see him being surrounded by Pinky, Dunce Face, Flex Tape, and Icy Hot. "Oh my goshhhh he is soooo cute!!" Pinky said and she went to hug him, but he jumped and scooted away. Pinky looked at him all sad saying "Kiriiiiiii! Why wouldn't you let me hug youuuuu!" She wined. "I-I uhhh I don't know what that is..." Kirishima said confused and motioning his arm in a hugging way, as my heart completely broke in that one moment. "Oh my god.... Kiri... I swear I wish I could kill your dad!!" She yelled. "N-no! I uh mean it's not like he means to uhhh hurt me, but can I ask you a question..?" He said not making eye contact with anyone. "Well of course you can Kiri" pinky said. "W-who are you guys...?" He asked looking down.

Dunce face hits his head and said "ugh we forgot to tell him our names! Well here my name is Denki, the pink girl is Mina, the elbow guy is Sero, the guy with the cool multicolored hair is Todoroki-" half and half interrupted him by patting Kirishima's head and saying to Kiri "just call me Shoto" I glared at him and went over to Kiri, "Oi, I'm Katsuki, don't wear it out" I said and his eyes lit up for some reason, than he reached up and touched my hair.

"Uhhh what..?" What is going on? Why is he touching my hair? Is he okay? "Fluffy" is all he said, than I heard Pinky and Short circuit start to laugh like it's so fucking funny "What the hell you laughing at dumb asses!!" I yelled "fuck off I'm going to get lunch" I picked up Kiri and stomped out of the class down the hall.

"Uhhh Katsuki where are we going?" He said looking up at me with big eyes and a confused look on his face and I can't believe how adorable he is right now, like yeah he was cute before butI can't believe he was such an adorable kid! Wait what am I saying! I shake my head a look at him again "we are going to eat at the cafeteria" I say in my normal annoyed voice.

I make it to the lunch room but realize that Kiri fell asleep. I was about to wake him up, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I grunt and get my food sitting at the table that me and the extra's sit at, still with Kiri in my arms. I hear Pinky slam down her food and she was about to talk when I shot her a glare and she looked down seeing Kiri. "Oooooooo" is all she said as she sat.

"Okay so what should we do with this little guy after school, like we could bring him to the park!" Pinky said excited. Than Short Circuit spoke up, "or we could go to an amusement park, or maybe one of our places!" Than everyone started to spit out ideas when I got tired of them and said "why don't we just fucking ask him what he wants to do when he wakes up" I tched and everyone agreed.

I thought a little, though I do like to see Kiri like this I can't help but miss my Kirishima, this is going to be a long few weeks.

•hi! Sorry I was kind of in a huge family problem so sorry for such a late update! Also you guys can say any ideas of what you want them to do when Kiri wakes up! Cus I have an idea but I wanna here your input! But bye! Hope you have a good day!•