42

Previously

He looked at me and glared with but had a smile, huh that's confusing, "oh... you look like someone I know, what's your name?" He said, I smiled with a closed mouth saying "my name is Eijiro Kirishima!" Than his smile got bigger. He than grabbed my wrist leaving one finger up and pulled me into a spooky alley. I started crying and getting scared when I was pulled away. That's when I saw a blue flame wall form in between me and scary man. I looked up at the person and he had black poof hair, and cool scars.

"I swear, I look away thinking those kids have got you for one minute and than this happens I swear, okay Kurogiri, teleport us to somewhere more safe and by those idiots" they get said turning to another cool looking guy.

~<Bakugo's POV>~

Todoroki and I had gotten to the park after school finished to see short circuit passed out on a bench and the others were nowhere to be seen. I walked up to the dunce and flicked his head and he jolted awake. "WOAH PLEASE DONT HURT ME YOU GIANT CHICKEN!!" He yelled and fell off the bench and I just face palmed. "Yo where is everyone else?" I said looking at him, and his face went from half asleep, to completely scared. He scrambled to his feet and looked around the park. "Ohhhhhh noooooo I'm so deaddddddd!!!" He yelled. I grabbed him and turned him to look at me getting pissed "Oi! You didn't answer my question!! Where is everyon-" before I could finish yelling he cut me off saying "I LOST KIRI!!"

I looked at him wide eyed, I looked over and saw half-n-half show the same emotion I was feeling 'scared'.. my mind races 'I couldn't lose him again!! Not when we just got him back!! I- wait... what are these memories?' I hold my head and close my eyes, I remember seeing Kiri getting dragged into a portal, and I did nothing, but than I remembered, I was about to say I l-lo-..... my eyes widened and I felt my face heat up as it emitted a popping sound like that one candy.

"Is this really the time to be red at the face Bakugou! We need to find Kirishima!" I hear icy hot yell. I shook my head and took a breath 'yeah finding Kirishima is number one priority right now!' I thought at I hear a peppy pink alien running up to us "Hey Blastyyyyyy! You got here pretty fast!!" She yelled and jumped on me and ruffled my already messy hair, "not the time Pinky! Dunce face over here lost Kiri!" I yelled annoyed glaring at the Pikachu.

Pinky had us split up and of course I got stuck with Icy hot, and we went to this urban area that looked kind of iffy. We walk a little in silence, both of us usually not the talkers, Icy hot stoped and was looking up, I followed his eyes to see smoke. We both started running to the smoke, hoping it isn't Kiri.

We finally get there and to our dismay, the small black haired boy is standing there, with some black haired guy and that void guy from the USJ attack. I get ready to attack when Half n Half holds me back shaking his head. E-boy went in and out of a void and had some weird while with a needle "I nicked this from that dude's lab, it said it would turn him back on the notes, it seems to cancel something called 'rewind' I guess" he grabbed Kiri's arm than tried to inject the stuff, but Kirishima hardened his arm and the needle couldn't get through.

"S-Sorry... I don't like needles" he said tearing up and shaking, I wanted to go over there and hug him, but half n half stopped me again. After a few tries, he finally injected the stuff and after a few seconds and cracking sounds there stood a red haired, sharp toothed, goofy grinned dumb ass.... that was naked, the clothes he had on before were way to small for him now, and seemed to break. My face lit up and my eyes widened, than the E-boy took off his coat thing and wrapped it around him, than ruffled his hair "tell us if anything is wrong okay kid?" He said.

Than with that, E-boy and portal dude left, and I ran over to Kiri hugging him "you are such a dumbass!" I yelled and he seemed surprised than he smiled at me. I couldn't resist, I just looked up at him, slouching while hugging him. My face reddened, I became sweaty, and I felt these bubbles and butterflies in my stomach. In the heat of the moment I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him down to my face, seeing his ruby red eyes shoot open and his face become increasingly more red. I felt his breath on my lips. One thing led to another and I ended up mustering you the courage, and I ki- and happy pride month!!! This is a prank soooooo~ nothing in this chapter really happened in the book, did I forget to say that? oops~ my story isn't going to be over that fast, and Kiri is still gonna be tiny for a little! But know that this is a taste of relationship kiribaku, hope you guys liked it! Now have a good day or night wherever you are, and have a nice pride month!! (Don't hate me)

 One thing led to another and I ended up mustering you the courage, and I ki- and happy pride month!!! This is a prank soooooo~ nothing in this chapter really happened in the book, did I forget to say that? oops~ my story isn't going to be over th...