1. Hello again, Wisconsin.

It was a warm Friday morning & June Burkhart, cheer team captain & Point Place High School's Miss Thing had woken to the most peaceful morning in an entire month. She sat up & looked down at the 3 big emerald green suitcases yet to be unpacked after her 4 week-long stay in London. Boy, that was a whole different level than Point Place, but she loved being back home. She really enjoyed England, the cause of her stay being very expensive makeup courses that ofcourse, her mother could afford. Her by a year younger sister Jackie was a tad bit jealous, but she was ecstasic to learn her sister had returned.

•••

July 1st, 1976. 4:27pm. Eric Forman's basement.

"Man, me & Jackie haven't done it in a week. She's always talking about wanting to have a romantic magical night with expensive dinner someplace fancy. But why, when we could just do it?" complained a broad chested dude with cheekbones that could cut, shaking his head & leaning back and fourth in frustration.

"Kelso, man, that's how dating works. Women are money shredders. It's like prostition, you just don't always get what you pay for."  explained Hyde, a good looking guy with messy curly hair & tinted pilot shades he wore anytime, anywhere.

"Me & Donna agreed to put in equal effort & finances. You see, Kelso, my friend - that's why me and her never fight. And there's plenty of doing it too." nodded Eric, patting Kelso's shoulder.

Kelso pushed Eric's hand off & said "Well damn, she's gotta understand a grown man like me has needs - special needs and-"

He was cut off by the sudden slam of the basement door, followed by an irritated Jackie storming in, stopping just to look at Kelso with a furious look.

"Speak of the devil." scoffed Hyde.

"Michael! You are taking me out, right now! I want my fancy lobster dinner and I want it NOW." she shouted with crossed arms.

"But Jackie-" tried explaining Kelso.

"Now!" she snapped, grabbing his ear & pulling his entire self off the couch & out the basement.

A few seconds after the 4 remaining in the basement laughed at what had just happened - as it typically did, a very similar girl to Jackie opened the door, looking back behind her sister & rolling her eyes, before closing the door & focusing on the center of the pretty large room.

"June! Oh my god, you're back!" enthusiastically said Donna before quickly freeing herself from Eric's arm & running to the short brunette, hugging her a bit too tightly.

"Oh Donna, did I miss you!" she softly replied, hugging her best friend equally tight.

The boys were speechless, Eric & Fez tried to keep their jaws closed but it was impossible. For Eric it was just unexpected, but Fez was madly in love with the Burkhart sisters & it seemed like a dream that his true love had returned.

"June! Oh wow...you're back. We're...happy." said Eric, like a broken record, still smiling.

Fez got up & ran to June, ripping her from Donna's grip & pulling the short girl close to himself. "Finally, the godess has returned."

"Hey, Fez...I missed you too." she softly told him, hugging the tanned boy before pushing him away from her & making her way to the couch. She sat back on it on the left corner, inches away from Hyde, who gave her a stern look with a raised eyebrow.

"Has it been a month already? Man, time flies when you're having a blast." he shamelessely said, raising his brow a bit more.

"Steven Hyde, you haven't changed a bit." she crossed her arms, giving him the same judgemental look.

"June, a guy can't change much in a month, you know." pointed out Eric.

"Yeah, exactly. Only a month." replied Hyde, looking away from the annoyed girl with a chuckle.

June kicked Hyde's hung on the coffee table legs with her platformed sandals & stood up. "I missed your jokes, smartass."

"Oh, I wasn't joking, princess." he told her with a wide smirk, looking up at her.

She made her way back to the basement door, sighing. "Oh no, is the godess leaving us already?" sadly said Fez.

"Sorry guys, I need to unpack & I promised dad I'd visit him." she scrunched her shoulders.

"No - don't be sorry, we completely understand." laughed Eric.

The guys had some sort of aversion towards the Burkhart sisters, not Fez, but especially Hyde. They gave him bad juju. They were complete opposites & got on each others nerves - especially with Jackie. He didn't have much to say about June since she didn't put herself above others, but he just hated that Burkhart button nose, that was always high up. They all agreed on one thing though - they were exceptionally beautiful, although Jackie's behaviour sometimes overshadowed it & they didn't understand why Kelso would want to put up with that. He was dumb, is why, most likely.

And with that, June turned on her heel after waving to Donna & slammed the door shut behind her. She didn't have a car, so she had to walk back home since nobody offered her a ride either. She didn't mind, walks were one thing she really liked, especially in summer. When she got back to an empty home, she made herself some quick pancakes & treated herself to a relaxing bath before going to bed, not awaiting her boyfriend crazed sister or husband cheating mother anytime soon.

•••

Sorry this is short! I wanted it to be some sort of lowkey introduction before the actual story took place. Please please PLEASE leave your thoughts & suggestions, maybe on what exactly should happen between Hyde & June? I'd love to hear your feedback! Till next time, hope ya liked this short boring fragment, fam ❤️
❗️❤️ I've also started a new Steven Hyde x OC story! Check it out through my profile ❤️❗️