Chapter 2

[Jennie's POV]

"Told ya, dispatch is all over the place. Not just here but much more in the airport" Dara said as we were being invaded by a wave of dispatch with their cameras all on me.

Strong security escort is already uptight yet they still manage to come a bit near. Luckily, not that near.

We rushed as much as we could until we reach the car waiting for me. And I felt relieved once I entered it. Considering the windows are heavily tinted and their cameras will not take effect anymore to take a photo of me.

"This is why I love being out of this country" I told Dara sighing deeply.

"You know, it's already been sticked to with you. No matter what you do, people will hunt you" she answered nonchalantly.

We got to the airport in no time. And we haven't arrived yet when another group of dispatch were all over outside in the parking space where the gaddamn car with stop.

"Do you want me to contact the airport management to escort you to the VIP entrance?" Dara asked me, holding her phone as if she's ready to call.

But using the VIP entrance would only create another issue. If I do that, it's sure that the next thing they will publish is that 'Jennie Kim is being bitchy again to use the VIP entrance'- I don't want that. Not another issue please.

"No, Dara. You know what will happen next if we do that. Let's just use the regular entrance. They don't matter at all"

"Well, then, let's go"

Luckily, my mom is very protective of me that she even managed to escort me with so many security. It all started that she doubled my security when once that somebody pulled me by the arm causing me to almost stumble to the ground. Mom didn't like the idea that few security could harm me so she made it double that's why people, especially the dispatch, could not get any closer to me for now. Plus, the airport's security also did a great help.

Because of that, I managed to enter the airport without so much interaction with them.

I'm livid of them.

I hate eveyone of them.

"Finally, out of sight" I said once we got to the restricted area of the airport. Which means no dispatch allowed inside.

"Luckily you, we will be out of Korea for quite long. We'll stay 3 days in Paris, then to New York for 3 weeks -this is for shooting the new ad of Chanel. Then we'll go to China for your gentle monster event - it's for 4 days. And lastly, we'll go back to Europe, in London-for your appearance in the openning of Hera branch there - that's for 1 week stay. So, tell me how happy you are now?" Dara said teasingly.

"Well, if that, I'm 200% happy now" I chuckled and proceeded to walk for boarding.

"Have you heard about the recent news on UK's crown princess? Well, she's just spotted kissing 2 girls in public" Dara said once we took our seats in the plane. Probably just to keep the conversation going.

"Well, that's how it sucks when you live your life in the eye of the public. Poor princess. Though, I'm not interested. I don't do high-profiled people" I said nonchalantly.

"But I never said that you have to be something like a stalker or like have a thing about her?" She chuckled with tease, "Though, she's a hottie, they say. Haven't seen her actually. Especially the face. Seems like all her photos online were either too blurred, too far, or either she's turned her back to the camera or side-viewed. Hell, seems like she's good at hiding that makes the paparazzis pressed because they cannot take a good photo of her" Dara replied.