Chapter 19

[Lisa's POV]

"We already have the lead to Kim Jongin, your highness"

"Good. Speak now" I commanded as I was scanning the documents he handed to me about Jennie's brother.

"Kim Jongin, or much more known as Kai, is a current dance mentor of his own dance school in Gangnam and he is currently living in with his partner, Lee Taemin". I looked at the photos of him. He's also good-looking like Jennie. I guess it really runs in their blood.

And he is a dance mentor? Wow. I guess it was really a talent of Kim's because Jennie is also a good dancer... in bed.... Oh shit! Okay, scratch that. I mean, I've seen some online videos of Jennie wherein she performs Solo dances and also sings in some events she attended.

"Do you know the exact location of his dance school?" I questioned.

"Yes, your highness. The address is provided at the back of the photo of his dance school building"

I checked on the photo that was referred, "Exo Dance Camp" I murmured. "What the fuck is that Exo name?" I asked.

"Kim Jongin was a former member of a boy band before, named EXO. That is where he also met his partner now, Mr. Taemin" he explained.

Okay, I actually didn't know about whole exo thing but I guess it makes sense now on why they chose that name for their dance school.

"How come Jennie didn't know about this?" I was confused. If this Kai is a known personality in Korea, then it will be easy for Jennie to find him.

"It's because Mr. Kim hid everything from her. He always blocks the news about his son" I massaged my temple upon these information I just gathered. Their father is a real pain in the ass.

I stood up and went our to hotel room to tell Jennie. If there's anything that will help her brighten up her day, it will be to get an update regarding the search for her brother.

"Love?" I called out upon entering the room.

She didn't answer but I saw her playing video games with Jisoo in the lounge. I chuckled as I see her gritting her teeth. Jisoo is a hardcore video game player and I wouldn't question it if she wins over Jennie in a swift.

"Yaaah! Shut it! I need attention" I pouted but Rosie who's just watching the two only laughed at me.

"You know, I also tried to stop them because I want to show something to Jisoo but they keep on saying 'wait' and 'last round' but it was actually more than 10 rounds already after they said that" Rosie said. I laughed loud on her and just took the seat next to Jennie.

"Hey love! I want attention. Please notice me" I placed the folder containing the details about Kai in the center table and slid my hands to her back. I actually thought she will pay attention but she didn't and instead said that,

"Yaaah! Wait love. I'll just finish Jisoo" she said.

"You better give up, J. You cannot beat me" Jisoo answered while laughing.

"Okay..." she paused the game. I sighed as I thought she already gave up.

"Let'a have a bet!" Jennie challenged. Okay, I was wrong that she gave up.

"A bet?" Jisoo laughed. She's really confident about this.

"Okay, if I win, you and my Lisayah will wear something funny on your next show up in the airport" I gulped as I heard my name. Why am I involved?

"What? I'm included?" I protested.

"Yes. Because you're distracting me earlier" she immediately answered. I facepalmed myself, oh my gosh.