Chapter 5

[Lisa POV]

"YOU SEE THAT? YOU SEE THAT? She just said yes to my offer!" I squealed in excitement with Jisoo.

The event is almost finished, except that Jennie is a bit busy with all the photography sessions with the guests and some of Chanel's team.

I kind of enjoyed watching them as I see how happy she is to be part of this event. Well, a big part of this event, considering that she's the highlight of it. And now the world is fully aware of how stunning she is tonight.

"As much as I remember, you forced her by saying her silence means yes" Jisoo said smirking.

"Yaah! But she didn't decline either so it's a yes"

"She's just shy because she's nice"

"You don't know her that well, don't judge. Who knows, what if she likes me too" I defended.

"Wow. 'TOO' - I wish I bet on your new sports car for that. I knew you liked her all along" Jisoo said catching me off guard.

"It's too early to say that!" I defended.

"But it's written all over your face!" I nudged her sideways. Careful that people might hear it. Hello, it's Jennie Kim we're talking about here. One pop, and everybody would be lurking around.

And finally, I see her walking towards us. Making me feel so nervous again. I feel like any moment my heart will jump out. And I must say, only her can do this to me.

"Shut up, and shut your mouth" I whispered to Jisoo before meeting Jennie halfway.

"So uhhh, every thing good? Shall we go?" I asked her, bowing half of my body while one hand is streched forward to ask for hers.

"Jisoos, Lisa don't act royal" Jisoo whispered in a very very low voice that's only enough for me to hear.

Shit.

"Wow, you look so formal. Are you some kind of a royal knight?" She asked with a hint of tease.

"Uhhh... you know, just trying to treat you like a queen. It suits you" I managed to respond. Hoping she'll buy it

'It suits you, it suits you to be my queen' - I told myself.

"You're something" she chuckled. And I swear I can see her face turning tomato red right now.

"And you're more than anything else" I winked at her causing her to blush harder. Fuck yea! Charm her Manoban! But never break her - and that's an order.

My words only keep her giggling which I find cute. I've seen a lot of women react the same way whenever I try to charm them but none of them is cuter than Jennie Kim. It's like, it suits her whatever words I say. Or even like, every word is an understatement of what she is in my eyes.

"Are you gonna take me or are you just gonna sweet talk to me for the rest of the night?" She chuckled and manage to return her composure after some moment.

"Yea, yea... I'm sorry. It's just that it's not that every day I can get a glimpse of a Jennie Kim" I said as I take her hand towards the exit where our car is waiting.
.
.
.
"Where do you want me to take you?" I asked her after settling to our seats inside the car.

"Are you from where?" She asked not minding my question earlier.

"Uhhh... England" I answered. I was actually about to say any other country like, US? Thailand? but I'm afraid she'll know I'm lying because my accent is really hell of a british.

"Really? So maybe this explains why you look royal blooded" she uttered, staring straight to my eyes.

I felt a shot of rumaging nervousness hit me at that moment. Did she already figure it out?