Chapter 16

[Lisa's POV]

"Are you serious that you're gonna go back to Korea tomorrow?" I asked her as we cuddle up in my bed, both were still naked as we just have finished several wild rounds of sex.

"Yea... I have to. After everything that happened, I know I need to explain a lot to my family. Not to mention, the board" she answered me calmly.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"I would love to, but you still have things to fix here too. And I also want to take this matter personally with my parents first. I know they will be shocked" she answered.

"What if they don't like me for you?" I don't know why I needed to ask, considering that her answer might put me in pain.

"You know I told you I'll fight with you right? I know it wouldn't be easy. But it wouldn't be worth it without pain. Just promise me you'll stay"

"I will never leave you Jennie" I gently kissed her temple to reassure her.

Although we both don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow, I know that what we have right now is something worth fighting for. And if she's willing to fight this battle, I will be honored to be with her. Through ups and downs. That's how much I love her.

"Do you think they'll take you away from me?" I asked her.

"I don't know Lisa... but whatever will happen when I return, promise me you won't believe any news about me, please?" She said. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know. Korean dispatch can do anything to ruin other people"

"And I'm gonna do everything to not let that happen. I let you down once, and I won't let it twice"

"I love you" she uttered.

"I love you more"

"What's your plan when I return to Korea?"

"Hmmmm... I have things to do like clear out your reputation in paps and make them apologize for the things they've done to you, I also would consider going to Korea to meet Moon Jae-in ----"

"The president?" She cut me, questioning with eyes widened.

"Yes... I have to fix things with him. Korea is an ally. And since your country doesn't accept the kind of relationship we have, I think this is the time to fix that. He is so fond of me, so I think I can manage it" I explained and she just nod in understanding

"And a lot more things so we can have a peaceful relationship" I continued.

"Do you really have to do all of it?" she asked again.

"Hmmmm... yea, it is for you. Like I said, it's not easy to be with me because people will judge. And the moment you entered my life, I knew I had this obligation to protect you at all cost"
.
.
.

I had to wake up early on the next day. It was a quite good sleep last night since I am with Jennie. She always keep me warm and feel contented when we are together.

"Roberta..." I called the maid, "Jennie's still sleeping 'til now. We kinda have a night last night so please get her some pain relievers, a glass of orange juice and all the best breakfast we have here. Take it to Jennie, if she will look for me, please tell her I'm just doing some business" I ordered her before living the dining room.

 Take it to Jennie, if she will look for me, please tell her I'm just doing some business" I ordered her before living the dining room