Chapter 10

[Jennie POV]

I woke up with my puffy eyes. It's nearly 9AM and I'm still lazy to move my ass. Well, the next shoot will be the day after tomorrow so I can use this day to rest.

Remembering how last night ended up, I rushed to get my phone hoping to receive any message from Lisa like how she always brighten up my day. But I received nothing from her. Instead, I just received a text message from Mino.

Mino: Good morning beautiful. Thank you for last night. I was just hoping if you're free tonight?

Aish! No, this is bad. I need to fix things with Lisa first. I don't want her to think I just dumped her over Mino.

But Mino has been my long time crush... but that was before - before I met Lisa.

Me: Good morning Mino. Thanks, but I have something to do. I'm sorry.

I rolled up in bed after quite few minutes of thinking how I'm supposed to fix things with Lisa.

jennierubyjane: Good morning, Lisa.

I DMed her and literally spent time staring at my phone to see if she replies but she didn't. I feel so frustrated again.

I got up and headed down the kitchen only to see Dara and Rosie.... and she's there.

"Hi" is all I could say. I feel so pained right now. Whenever I see them together, my heart breaks into pieces.

"Hi, Jen! Good morning" Rosie greeted with a bliss while Lisa just smiled at me.

"Yaaaah!! Look at this!" Then I heard Jisoo coming out from the living room while holding her phone.

"Okay, okay..." Rosie said before standing up. But clumsy as she is, she got out of balanced causing her to stumble to Lisa.

"Whoa... be careful" I closed my eyes. I don't wanna witness how their faces are so close.

"I-I just need to go to the restroom" I said and rushed my way to the comfort room. Tears fell as soon as I closed the door. Why does it hurt like this? Why do I have to witness all of these?

It took me 10 minutes before I came out of the restroom. I went back to the kitchen where they are having chitchats. Dara cooks, Rosie sits beside Jisoo, and the only seat left is beside Lisa.

Okay, Jennie... you can do this.

I took the seat beside her and her body freezes as soon as I got near her.

"I messaged you but you didn't reply" I tried to talk to her.

"I left my phone in our unit" she replied coldly.

"Does that explains too why you didn't sent me my morning message today?" I tried to keep the conversation going even though I already sound pathetic. Geez, Jen. But I also felt the need to know why she didn't message me even I know it was from the fact that she's mad.

"I told you I needed to charge. I haven't touched my phone since last night. And besides, I'm pretty sure you recieved your 'Good morning' message from Mino" she answered coldly. Sarcasm is evident on her tone.

I let out a sigh. I know I badly fucked up when she's like this.

"Can we talk?" I asked, turning my body to face her.

"We're talking" she replied without looking at me.

"I mean, somewhere? Private?" And she nodded before standing up.

Our friends eyed us suspiciously when we left. Their trailing eyes left discomfort on me especially that I know they know what is happening.

Lisa lead the way a few steps ahead of me directing us to the lounge upstairs where no one can here us.