Chapter 4

[Lisa POV]

"I swear to your royal ancestors, if you won't stop fidgetting in your fucking seat, I will really cut your throat into three" Jisoo said in her annoyed tone. I've been really nervous this time, the more we get nearer to the event, the more I feel so fucking nervous. "What the fuck is wrong with you, YOUR MAJESTY?" she continued, emphasizing the last part as if she's mocking me.

But I was too nervous to give a shit. I just ignored her, staring outside by the heavily tinted window of the car.

"Now, I'm really worried. Who are you? Where did you bring the crown princess? Hello?" She tried to pull me out of trance.

"Really? Are you fucking really doing this now, YOUR MAJESTY? May I remind you that the Lalisa I know is someone who never gets bothered with any girl in whole fucking world?" She continued. Really, she's getting furious of me now.

"Jisoos! Can you please fucking shut your mouth? I'm thinking of something!" I muttered, still looking uneasy in my seat.

"Oh, now you're thinking... spill it, please? I'm serious, are you possessed or something?"

"Aisssh! I'M OKAY, JISOO. I'm just thinking how would Jennie react when she sees me. Should I show up to her? Should I just let this pass? Damn, I need to say sorry" I blurted out.

"Wow, so you're being shit just because you're sorry for what happened earlier?" She asked, eyes widened.

"Remind me why you're my friend, again please? Because you're reactions aren't really helping me at all. What the fuck!" I exclaimed making the driver flinch a little, eyeing us through the rear view mirror of the car.

"You're Lisa, you know. Where are the guts? Just go to her later and charm her with your bangs, then say sorry! That's all!"

"Easy for you because you're not in my shoes"

"It's just hard for you because you're hell of a lover now. You know, we've been friends since fetus, you've never been like that until now. You like her bro" she muttered.

But 'like' is an understatement. I cannot say I just like her but I cannot tell if this is already love. Hell, of course not. Lalisa Manoban has never been in love! -well, that's the point. I've never been in love so how can I just deny this one isn't?

But I never believed in love. Love is just like what you say to get the trust of the other. Well, in my case, I don't need love to get what I want from a woman. Because the moment they see me, they are literally throwing themselves on me. One snap and their legs are spreading in front of me.

None of which is my intention for Jennie Kim. I must admit, yes, those cat-like eyes can light up the fire inside you, then those curves - uhhhh, let's skip it or I might go somewhere for a release.

But hell, I'd be lying if I say I don't want a taste of Jennie Kim. Considering that everything about her is smoking hot, and her aura is something you can't resist. God, she's so beautiful in every angle.

"Uhhh, hello? We're here, YOUR MAJESTY" Jisoo snapped me out of trance before opening the door for us.

This is it.