Chapter 30

[Lisa's POV]

"Lisa..." I felt my whole body stiffened as I heard a familiary voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I whispered loudly as soon as I saw her. I grabbed her arm and lowkey dragging her out.

"Lisa!! Listen, I'm not here to ruin you and Jennie" Niki explained but I don't believe her.

"You're not here to ruin us? How could you expect me to believe you?! You even tell people I invited you? What do you want? You already chose money over me and I'm glad you do because I met Jennie!!" I brought her to the kitchen so that no one can see us.

"I know I was wrong when I chose money over you. But everyone is pushing me too. I had no choice but to leave. But now I came here not because I want to ruin you but to help you!!" She fired back which made me confuse. Help me? Help me with what?

"Enough of this, Niki. Just leave!!" I walked out of the kitchen and commanded the security team to bring Niki out.

I immediately returned to the crowd who are now having great time as the ball is almost starting.

"Hey, how was it?" Jisoo asked me when she spotted me around.

"It's done. I already sent her out" I said while fixing myself.

"Did you ask her? What did she say?"

"Actually yes. And it's kinda weird because she told me she came here to help but I don't believe her so I still sent her out" I explained.

"Help? What kind of help?"

"I don't know. I didn't listen to her" I said. And by that time, I heard the people murmured and all were looking at the staircase. I looked too and my jaw dropped open as soonbas I saw my fcking beautiful girlfriend in her dreamy ball gown.

"Wow..." I uttered.

"Are you just going to stare at her and wait for some other guy to get her?" I heard Somi said.

I immediately moved my ass to her. I suddenly became nervous. Tonight is a big night and I don't know what will happen later.

Everything is planned already but I feel like I'm almost dying of nervousness.

The music played and one by one, people get into the floor and danced to the music.

"May I have this dance?" I bowed to her and asked for her hand. She smiled at me as she gave her hand.

"Of course, you may" she chuckled and we went in the middle to dance.

"You look so beautiful..." I said as I stare at her lovingly while we are swaying to the music.

"And you look pretty handsome, Lili" she said back.

We were having the best night when suddenly, the music stopped and everything went dark.

"Lili? What is it?"

[Jennie's POV]

"What's happening?"
"Lisa?"

It was so dark that I cannot see anything but darkness. People are also starting to panic. Lisa was gone in front of me.

"Lisa?" I yelled once more.

Then suddenly, a spotlight opened pointing at me.

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. Where's Lisa? And why is everybody looking at me.

The people started to move aside to give room. Then, I saw her. She's wearing her sweet smile as she was approaching me.

The people started to cheer and clap as Lisa slowly walks her way near me.

My eyes are starting water. Oh my gosh.

And when she's about few inches away from me, she kneel down. And that's when I realized what is happening...

She pulled out a small box from her pocket and say...

"I don't know how to do it in a better way, but I only want to ask you one thing, Jennie..." she said and smiled at me.

She opened the box and asked ...

"Be my Queen?"

I was dumfounded as I was trying to process everything. Is this true? A crown princess is kneeling in front of me to marry her?

"Yes!!" I answered and everybody cheered.

She stood up and put the ring to me.

"I love you!!" She said.

"I love you, too!!" I answered and we kissed.

Everything was perfect. We are both having one of the best moments in life.

Not until...

There's a gun shot.

"Nobody's getting married!!" And there's another shot..

"Hanbin?!" I yelled.

------

Okay... nobody wants to get hurt so I won't...

maybe just a little bit?

CHOS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trust me when I say, I won't hurt you. 🤣