Chapter 12

[Jennie's POV]

They say, it takes 8.2 seconds to fall inlove with someone. And while eight seconds may seem not like a lot of time to get a meaningful interaction, many people disagree with this thought. Some turn down the idea of love at first sight. But little did this people know, someone has captured me in the first 3 seconds that I looked at her her when we bumped each other back in Paris.

What takes longer is the realization. You know, the fact that someone already had an impact on you and yet you're denying it. Call me dumb, but I admit it was me who turned down the idea of it at first.... but that was just at first. Because the moment I got closer to Lisa, the harder it is for me to deny it.

Today's plan is something important to me. I've been thinking about it for so long already. After everything we've been through and everything that happenned in Vegas, no girl could ever detach herself from fact of falling in love with her.

"This is so nice, Jen" Rosie chanted.

"You think she'll like it? I mean, it's not that I'm not confident with my skills. But this is the first time I did this for someone. What do you think?" I was nervous since this morning while I was baking the cake I made for her with 'I LOVE YOU' written on it.

If you're gonna ask,this is simply for taking our relationship to the next level. If you know what I mean, I'm just gonna make it official. I don't know if it's too quick or not, but it was already two months since we started dating.

"The only way for me to find out is if you'll let me taste it!" Rosie said eyeing the cake. This chipmunk is really a food geek.

"Yaaah! You're silly" I chuckled making her pout.

"You two done there? Jen, let's get you prepared

"You two done there? Jen, let's get you prepared. You can't be late for the event" Dara said peaking by the door to the kitchen.

"Ah, yea! The gentlemonster event! I almost forgot" I facepalmed myself and immediately hurried to my room to prepare for the event.

"The cake looks so good, I wonder how hot shot will react when she sees this later!" Dara shouted back from the kitchen.