Chapter 28

[Lisa POV]

It's been 3 weeks since the incident of a planned sabotage happened. We discovered that the car brakes were purposely damaged so that anyone who will use it will surely get into the accident.

Who did it?

We still don't know.

But I'm glad nothing bad happened to Jennie or at least nothing was ever planned to purposely hurt her again.

We took all precautionary measures that we can after that incident and even tightened the security to me and Jennie. We also refrain from going out more often until we catch the perpetrator.

"Your Royal Highness, the designers have already arrived. You need to prepare for the Ball" ugh! I almost forgot about the Christmas Eve Ball.

"Uhh... yea, sure. And how about Jennie?" I asked.

"I'm here..." she uttered and entered the room. The servant excused herself and left the room already.

"Love..." I called out and sighed.

"You must be very tired. I know you are busy love, but don't overdo it. Okay? And besides, you have a Christmas Eve Ball to attend. You have to be there and presentable, my Crown Princess" she chuckled on the last part, her arms are now wrapped around my shoulders.

"I know baby,I'm sorry that I almost forgot it. I'm just so eager to catch the perpetrator" I sighed again.

"Love, just leave it to Mr. Yang and Manager Oppa. I'm sure they are handling the case very well. Okay? I'm safe, everyone is safe" her eyes are so endearing that I'm almost lost in it.

"Okay love, I should just start to prepare" I surrendered and pecked her lips.

"Oh..." I murmured and kissed her again.

"Manoban!" She giggled as she responded to my kisses.

"Just a quick one" I uttered between our kiss.

"You are so ----" and she wasn't even able to finish her words when I suddenly lifted her up and pinned her to the wall.

"Baby... the door is not locked!" She chuckled nervously.

"And that gives it the challenge" I winked before continuing the kiss.

"Naughty" she giggled.

Our time is obviously short. It's already 7PM and the party will start at 10. Usually, we should've started preparing by 6 but here we are, casually having sex with the doors that aren't even locked.

I lifted her higher are started sucking on her bare skin.

"Uh-oh... no marks for now, Manoban" she warned but I just chuckled and even gave her a lot of marks which I know will be visible.

"Oh my god, Lisa" she moaned at the sensation.

"Make ups will do the work, baby" I murmured as I tugged on her lower lip. I cupped her breast and my eyes grew wider, "oh my gosh, baby. You aren't wearing bra?" I asked but still continuing on caressing her mounds and she just giggled.

I pulled down her dress and I just got more aroused on those breast. I played her nipples in between my fingers and I smirked as I felt it hardened even more.

"Aaahhh... fuck!!" She moaned.

I put her down, her back leans on the wall. I pulled down her underwear and knelt down, sticked out my tongue and licked her wetness.

"Oh god baby, you're so wet for me" I murmured while licking her juices. Her knees gone weak as I felt her whole body trembled and leaned on the wall, one hand calls for support on the nearby chair while the other is holding my head, pushing her harder to her throbbing core.