Chapter 31

[Jennie's POV]

***Flashback***

"I swear, Jennie. I'll love you forever and you're not allowed to be married to anybody else but me!" I ruffled his hair and playfully slapped his arm.

"You know, Hanbin. You're crazy. What if I love someone else?" I asked.

"Then, Imma shoot that one to death!!" He answered while laughing.

"Yaaah!! You're so rude. And we're not even together. You're so possessive!" I hissed back.

"It's because you don't like me.... I love you, Jen. But you only see me as a friend" he sadly answered.

"I'm sorry, Hanbin. I hope you understand. I don't wanna hurt you because you are my friend but I cannot treat you more than that" I said.

***End of Flashback***

"H-Hanbin!! Stop this!!" I yelled. He's a mess. Is he drunk? And how did he manage to enter?

"Noo!! I love you, Jen!! I always loved you since we were kids!! I left because I thought that it would help you realize that you love me too. But instead, you go with her!!" He cried out and pointed the gun to Lisa.

Lisa froze to her place but she still managed to to hide me behind her back to protect me.

"Hanbin, please let's talk about this but not this way! Please, put down your gun!" I was already crying a mess as I plead him to put away his gun but he didn't listen.

"Not until you say you're marrying me than this shit of a crown princess here!!" He yelled and pointed the gun nearer to Lisa. One pull of the trigger and Lisa will die.

"No, please. Hanbin if you really love me, please don't do this to me" I cried harder.

"If I can't have you, then no else will!! I'll kill her or I'll kill both of you!!" He fired another gun shot but he pointed it to the ceiling.

"NO, HANBIN!! YOU CANNOT HAVE MY DAUGHTER!! YOU WOULD HAVE ME KILLED FIRST BEFORE YOU PULL THAT TRIGGER TO HER AND LISA!!" I was surprised as I heard a familiar voice yelling from behind the crowd.

"D-dad?"

"U-uncle.... y-you said you want me for J-Jennie?" Hanbin looked vulnerable after hearing my dad.

"Honestly, yes. But seeing you in this condition right now? How could I be so sure that my daughter will be in good hands when you cannot even be happy for her?! I trusted you, Hanbin!! But why does it have to come to this point?!" My father yelled.

I thought it would already stop Hanbin from his plans but it only made him more angry.

"Then, all of you will die!!" And he fired another one.

"Stop this!!" A girl shouted and she ran to Hanbin trying to steal the gun.

"No!!" Hanbin shouted as they were fighting over the gun.

"Shit!!" Lisa uttered and ran towards them to help the girl.

"Lisa!!" I shouted. The security team are starting approach them as soon as they saw Lisa getting into the fight.

Mr. Yang pointed his gun towards Hanbin...

*BANG*

There's a gun shot for Hanbin. But he still managed to get up ...

*BANG*

And there's another shot...

My whole world stopped as soon as I saw blood dripping off her body.

"LISAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I cried.

---------------

---------------

I won't hurt you guys... I swear, you're teary eyed in the end 😅