Chapter 33: The Royal Wedding

[Lisa's POV]

They say, Jennie had the Cinderella Story and she was the luckiest girl ever existed...

But I don't agree to it...

Why?

Because I'm the one who got lucky.

Never in my wildest dreams that I have ever pictured myself in a happy relationship as this...

Neither that I even pictured myself ruling a country with a happy family.

But it all changed when Jennie came to my life.

And she's my fairytale...

"Wow, bruh! You the real prettiest handsome ever existed!!" Jisoo greeted me as we are both preparing for the wedding--- MY WEDDING

"I just need to be at my best for the best bride ever... she's perfect" I uttered as I checked myself in the mirror.

We went out of my room already to go to the church when we saw Rosie approaching us.

"Hey, babe..." Jisoo greeted her with a kiss. Aissh!! These hormonal people. "You look so pretty" Jisoo added.

"Yaaah!" Rosie playfully slapped Jisoo's arm. "Hey, Lis... wow! You're so handsome" she said.

"Wow? And I'm your lover but you never said a thing on my look?" Jisoo pouted making us laugh.

"Geez, babe. Of course you're handsome too... I just want to warn Lisa not to faint later.... Jennie is so beautiful" she whispered.

I felt my heart beat grew faster at the thought of it. Wow, I think my knees are starting to weaken.

 Wow, I think my knees are starting to weaken

[Jennie's POV]

And she fulfilled her promise...

Right after she was discharged in a week from the hospital, Lisa and I already started to plan the wedding. She gathered all the best planners, designers, and artists around the world to give us the best wedding ever.

Not to mention, we also encountered some problems since we are having a royal wedding, there are protocols.

Protocols like, the gown should be like this, the flowers should be like that, the set up should be like this.... and so much more.