Chapter 6

[Lisa POV]

"Dude, tell me. What the fuck did just happen? Jisoos, you're smiles are creepy. I swear in my goddamn life you never wore that smile before. I just slept and the next thing I see in you is you're being crazy" Jisoo pinched the bridge of her nose while prying me for details.

We're already back to our hotel room. It's already almost around 1 in the afternoon. After witnessing the sunrise, Jennie and I decided to return and get some sleep. Of course, we dropped her to the hotel she's staying here in Paris.

"Man, I told you. Nothing really happened. I just feel happy that we actually had a great time talking things. You know, the kind of conversation I don't usually get --- especially when I'm with you" I said making the last part sound like a tease.

"You know what, I'm starting to really think that you like her"

"I share the same thought" I responded.

"Shoot! Ready for it Manoban. We're going on a hell of a crazy ride" Jisoo stood up from the couch and prepared a coffee for both of us.

"What do you mean?" I asked scratching my head in confussion.

"Really? Your Majesty? You just made your fucking move to Jennie Ruby Jane Kim without telling her you're the actual crown princess! I don't know what got into you, but I'm telling you, if you don't wanna mess things up you should tell her the truth by now. Don't wait until you're both catching feelings and then you'll just tell her about it lately... and worst, when she knew it from other people or other way" Jisoo said while handing me the cup of coffee she prepared. "And take this, you haven't eaten since your freakin' date".

"I don't even know how to tell her. I mean, dude I'm freaking scared she'll dump me right when she discovers the truth" I groaned.

"And what makes you think she won't dump you after knowing that you're lying?"

She actually makes sense. But I can't tell it to her now. We're just starting it off. And you know how things might mess up the moment she'll know who she's with. I mean,of course - she'll be livid of me considering that any time paps discover us, she'll be bombarded with controversies - which she doesn't like. I mean, who would?

"We'll cross the bridge when we get there" I responded as I blankly stare nowhere while taking a sip from my coffee.

"Don't wait until I say 'I told you so'." She tapped my shoulder before heading back to her bed room.

The realization of Jisoo's point left me unable to think straight. I'm scared of her knowing that I'm lying but I'm also scared of her avoiding me just because I'm the crown princess.

 I'm scared of her knowing that I'm lying but I'm also scared of her avoiding me just because I'm the crown princess

lalalalisa_m Yesterday's a hella great day.

[Jennie POV]

"As much as I want to keep myself from asking, but really Jen, what happened last night? You actually look like an idiot smiling there from ear to ear" Dara said pulling me out of trance.