Chapter 17

[Lisa's POV]

We safely landed in Seoul Incheon Airport

We safely landed in Seoul Incheon Airport. And as expected, a group of securities under the President's command welcomed us and escorted us to private exit.

Jennie and I had to part our ways. I need to meet the President while she has to go home. I don't know what could happen next. Will I be able to see her again? Will her parents accept our relationship? I don't know. But we both know this will be a tough battle we have to go through.

"Jennie... I don't know where it will take us, but always remember that I'm doing this for you and I will do everything I have to do for you. Okay?" I caressed her cheek and closed the gap between our foreheads.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" I mumbled continuously.

"I promise this won't be the last time we will see each other, Lisa" I just nodded while closing my eyes.

"I will call you later, okay?" I said before we kissed goodbye. I watched her and her team as they walk towards the bullet-proofed and heavily tinted cars the palace have prepared for them.

"Mr. Yang..." I called my most trusted security. "Don't disappoint me" I said before making my way to the car I will be using. I'll be heading to the hotel first.

I'm not even surprised that a group of media is waiting for me outside the hotel especially that Jennie and I arrived together, it only made them pressed and eager regarding our issue.

"Lisa, this is it. Are you ready?" Manager oppa asked me.

Well, manager oppa is basically my personal security for now that Mr. Yang is with Jennie. He's a korean too but I don't mind getting myself a korean security since he was really good. He's been with me since I was in high school and he's like brother. I call him Manager oppa because he always act like my manager and oppa because he's definitely older than me. He only calls me Lisa because we are very close to each other.

"Yep, let's go" and he nodded in response before going out of the car to open the door for me.

"Your majesty"
"Crown princess Lisa"
"Is it true about your relationship with Jennie Kim?"
"Where's Jennie?"
"You arrived together, where is Jennie?"

They bombarded me with questions but none of them were answered. As much as I want to tell everyone about us, it is not yet the time. I know Jennie has a lot of things to do before we get to that point.

 I know Jennie has a lot of things to do before we get to that point