Chapter 21

[Lisa's POV]

"Here's for teasing me earlier" she sensually bit my earlobe causing me to get aroused easily. Jisoos. We're still here in her brother's studio. Just seating beside each other in the couch and yet she's starting on it again.

I gulped a huge lump in my throat as I was stopping myself from taking her right here.

"When did I tease you?" I whispered trying to sound casual because I don't want Kai to think I'm lusting on her sister right in front of him. Her eyes darted on mine as if she's inviting me.

"You danced that. Who told you that you can dance that sexy in front of everyone without my permission?" She responded.

"Well, I did not intend that. Just admit it, you're so attracted to me" I teased her.

She rolled my eyes on me and it made me smirk.
"Uhmmm... oppa!" She called out.

"Yes, Jendeukie?" Kai answered attentively. I was looking at her, confused.

"Have you ever see me perform my Solo?" She asked. Shit! Solo? That one she performs in events? That one that's firey sexy and alluring when she dances?

"Yaaah! I have of course. But thanks for reminding me because I want my baby sister to perform it live. I missed watching you sing and dance live" Kai pouted. O'right. This is not good for my dick.

"If you want, I can show you!" She glanced on me with her teasing feline eyes. Okay, I know what you're trying to do baby. Geez.

Kai hasn't responding yet but Jennie already stoodup and prepared to perform her solo.

Wow. This isn't the first time I watched her but this is the first time I saw her perform that live. God, she's so beautiful.

I watched her, my eyes never leave her feline eyes, her sexy curves, her smoking hot moves. She even responded my gazes with her inviting look. As if she's telling me something, as if we're going to have a long battle after this.

"That's illegal, Ms. Kim" I whispered when she returned beside me.

"And you do love illegal" she said chuckled.
.
.
.

I immediately locked the doors once we were both inside our hotel room. It was 3AM and I'm still so alive. All the time after what Jennie did to me earlier, I was so aroused that I even look at her as if I'm slowly undressing her.

"Yaaah! What's with the rush?" She questioned casually.

I did not respond. Instead, I went to her and lifted her to bed.

"What? Yaaaah! What's this love?" She said while laughing. Oh come'on Kim, quit playing.

"Tell me what you want me to do?" I let out my raspy voice.

"Sleep" she chuckled.

I groaned and started to undress myself. I leaned down and kissed her, bit her in the jaw, sucked her neck.

I grabbed the hem of her shirt, but she stopped me.
"May I remind you that you're punished not to get laid for a week" she sensually kissed me in the lips before she sucked my neck.

"Good night, love" and she covered herself under the blanket.

Fuck.

I was frustrated on that. I rolled on the bed as I try to get some sleep but the fantasies of having sex with Jennie is driving me so crazy.