Chapter 20

[Jennie's POV]

"YES!" I answered blissfully as I confirmed my relationship with Lisa to my brother.

"I see, I'm happy for you sis" he said as he hugged me once more. "And you, you better prove yourself to me" he challenged Lisa.

"However it will take" she gladly responded while offering a hand to my brother.

"I know your background but that doesn't mean you're exempted from me. You might be able to woo my sister but you cannot just take her that easily" he warned. He's always like this even when we're still young. He's really protective of me and he has always been like that.

"Yaah! Be gentle with my Lili, oppa" I intercepted.

"How do you want me to prove myself to you?" Lisa calmly asked. Aish! You shouldn't have asked that Lili. I very know well what he will ask.

"Beat me in dancing" I sighed as I heard it. He never lose a dance against all my suitors before. I facepalmed myself. I want to stop this.

"Sure..." Lisa agreed confidently.

"I like your guts, crown princess" my brother said before walking towards the sound system of his studio.

"Yaaah! You shouldn't have agreed love. He's just playing with you. You don't have to do this" I said to her.

She chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "Don't worry, love. It's just a dance" she assured.

"Hey, royalty. What's your hype? Waltz? Jazz?" My brother teased. I saw how Lisa clenched her jaw on that.

"Hey, don't take it seriously. He's just messing with you" I uttered before Lisa could punch him.

"Enough talking. Just show me what you got" she said making me shocked.

My brother played the music. He chose to dance Love Shot.

Everyone clapped after my brother's performance. I clapped my hands too. Of course,who wouldn't? And besides, he's my brother.

"Aren't you gonna give me my goodluck kiss?" Lisa grinned from ear to ear as she was about to go in the middle on the studio.

She snapped her fingers and her guards brought her chairs. I mean, what are those chairs for? I was surprised when she took of her jacket and laid on the lined chairs in the middle.

And the music started, playing the 'Good thing' by Kehlani.

Wow!! That was a really hot performance. I never thought Lisa can dance like that. I mean, I did not expect it but she' really good at it!

"More!!" Jisoo, Rosie and Dara yelled. My brother is smiling from ear to ear too. Showing that he approves of Lisa.

"That was nice. But I think my sister is still astonished and still wants more?" They turned their attention to me before Lisa laughed.

"If she wants another, I'll give her another" she winked at me before signaling Manager oppa who knows which song should be played.

My jaw literally dropped when she started to dance Señorita sexily. I feel like I'm starting to lust on her.

"Wow. You're so good. I guess I should let you pass on dating my sister" Kai chuckled. I don't know why he loves to challenge my suitors to dance but I love how he is caring for me.

I hugged Lisa as soon as I got near her.

"You didn't tell me you dance like hell" I said wrapping my arms around her neck.

"You didn't ask" she chuckled before placing a kiss on my forehead.

******

Just a quick update. I'm working. 😊