4.

The entirety of dinner, Morgan watched James talk to Torunn from the corner of her eye. Not that it bugged her, but there was definitely something wrong with this girl. Morgan didn't want to trust her for any reason, they didn't even know her! Why was she allowed to just walk in, sit in her seat, and pretend like she's been here the entire time?

To make matters worse, James was laughing and just gushing over the beautiful blond for a majority of the time. It was like no one else in the world existed anymore. Only them. It was absolutely disappointing to see if she was being honest.

"I'd suggest you stop eyeing her like that Morgan," Nate smirked over in her direction. "She might just think you don't like her.

"I don't like her," Morgan said.

"Oh yeah of course not, she's hanging around your boyfriend and flirting with him, of course, you wouldn't like her."

"James is not my boyfriend idiot. He's my friend."

"You don't have to lie to me," He held his hands up. "I know a thing or two about love if I do say so myself."

"Don't trust him," Miles rolled his eyes. "Nate knows about as much of love as he does about science. Nothing."

"You know what Miles? I like you better when you act like a nerd," He glared.

"Funny I don't really like you at all."

"Will you two stop? We have more pressing matters." Morgan glared. "Can we trust blondie?" She nodded towards Torunn who was staring at James like he was the god she was to wed.

"I think you three should stop gossiping and go get some dessert." The three jumped in fright as Natasha stood behind them, eyeing them all carefully. "Or you could share with everyone."

"What do you mean?" Morgan played dumb.

"Morgan I am not your father," Natasha said. "I know you all are talking about Torunn, she's nice you should get to know her."

"Why would we do that?" Morgan asked.

"She's nice and you'd see that if you know to go and talk to her. Besides she's gonna be staying for a while."

"What? For how long?" Miles asked.

"why don't you guys come to dinner and ask for yourself." She shoved them all into the dining room where everyone was serving themself some dessert. The three teens began helping themselves and Morgan ended up near Torrunn so she asked Miles's question.

"I heard you were staying." Truth be told, Morgan just wanted to know how long she would actually be here for.

"Yes, my father has some matters to deal with so I will stay here," She smiled. "Is that a problem?"

"No of course not, I was just wondering how long you will be here. You know so you have enough time to see all the Earth has to offer."

"I am here until Val, Carol and my father are finished with the pressing matter, as long as that be." She smiled. "I am sure James will be a big help in adjusting to life here on Earth."

"Right." She said through a tight smile. Sometimes was telling Morgan that they wouldn't be getting along anytime soon. Once the time was appropriate, she made her leave down to the lab that her father made for her, despite her mother's overall disapproval.

She didn't peace for long because soon the others, disregarding the parents, had begun making their way into her lab. She groaned in annoyance when she saw Torunn.

"James, why are you bringing people I don't know in my lab?" She questioned the redhead.

"It's alright Morgan, it's only Torunn, she's cool."