11.

There're are many disagreements among people, you will often find yourself arguing with many people in your lifetime. You will argue with your parents, your friends, your best friends, your cousins, that random person who cut you off while driving, but you always have to remember to not cross the dangerous line. The line that could possibly qualify you for anger management classes. There is however a group of people you can cross that line with. Your siblings. 

You could emotionally scare these people and not a thing can happen, well the most would be your parents grounding you, but how can you not pick on them? That's what they are there for. At least that's what James thought about his younger sister. 

"Get out of my room before you regret it," James said as he threw a pillow at her face, she moved to the side before it could even hit her. 

"No." She ignored him and walked into his room. "Your room is a junkyard James. How can you even find anything in here?" 

"I have a system now get out!" He yelled again, this time much more annoyed at her. 

"I need to borrow a shirt. Preferable that yellow Addiads shirt you never wear, I don't want to smell like you all day." 

"Why on Earth do you need my shirt?" He asked. "We don't even wear the same sized clothes, " 

"Tomorrow is spirit week at my school, it's decade week and I am going to dress how people dressed in the 2010s," She smiled proudly. "Visco girl, they dressed like that during the end of that decade." She showed him a picture of the outfits Visco girls used to wear. 

"That's stupid," He said, "Who the hell dressed like that?" He asked and found his shirt. "I found it, but you can only have it on one condition." 

"What do you want? Why can't you just be nice to me out of the kindness of your heart...oh wait you'd have to have a heart for that." She smirked. 

"You're pushing my buttons, Sarah. You'll regret it." He said. "I want to TV to myself for the rest of the week, meaning none of your annoying baby shows." 

"I do not watch baby shows," She yelled at him. 

"Do so. Now, what do you say? Deal or no?" 

"You know the reason I never want to have kids is because of you. Too afraid they'll be exactly like you." 

"you should be flattered if your kids were like me, I'm the one who should be worried they'd end up like you." He pointed out. "Now take the shirt and get out of my room." 

"Such a grump," She muttered. "Oh and before I forget." James groaned in annoyance as his sister took the shirt and looked at him. "I wanted to show you the necklace that Elliot gave me," 

"Why do you keep taking things from that kid?" He asked. "You don't even like Elliot." 

"That's not true! Elliot is a decent friend from the hours of 9 pm- 7 am." She smiled. 

"His bedtime?" James asked. 

"Hey, it's not my fault Elliot is basically the playboy of the elementary school playground. Now I wish he'd stop flirting but that's asking too much from a Stark." 

"You mean from Elliot? Morgan doesn't flirt." James wasn't sure he had ever seen Morgan attempt to flirt. 

"You're joking right?" Sarah laughed but James sat on his bed confused. "Oh my gosh, your serious." 

"Serious about what?" 

"You seriously don't know do you?" She laughed again. "Wow, and you say I'm oblivious."