22.

"I wanna take you out." Steve Rogers came running into his house, where his six-year-old son sat in front of the TV distracted by whatever show was on at the moment. If he was being quite honest, Steve never really took to remembering his son's favorite shows, they were all the same thing anyway.

"Excuse me?" His five-month pregnant wife sat on beside her son. Natasha was expecting her second child, and they were proud to announce they were having a girl. Steve was very excited, he's always wanted a daughter.

"You heard me," He smirked playfully. "I wanna take my wife on a date, maybe even a trip just to get away for a bit. It will be very romantic."

"Rogers, no offense but you don't know the first thing about romance."

"What? I take offense to that. I am very romantic, that's why you love me so much."

"Babe, there is a lot to love about you, trust me, but your romantic tendencies are definitely not what made me fall in love with you. You're a huge dork." He was about to defend himself but she kept talking. "Women love that."

"You're the only woman who's opinion matters to me." He smiled.

"Good answer. Now, what exactly are you talking about Rogers?"

"Well, Mrs. Rogers. I think you need a little getaway from this little guy," Steve messed up his son's hair when he patted the kid's hair but he didn't notice and kept his eyes trained on the TV. "Maybe we could take a cruise-"

"Steve a cruise is not a date." She interrupted. "Besides I am five months pregnant."

"So?"

"So, even thinking about a cruise makes me want to throw up. Why don't we just go get dinner? You know I hate leaving my little man alone for too long anyways." She said kissing James's cheek, James responded by pushing his mom away so she wasn't distracting him.

"Fine dinner it is." He sighed. "So how's little Maggie treating you?"

"Maggie? Who said you get to pick out the name?" She frowned further. "And why does it sound like you're trying to name our daughter after your ex-girlfriend."

"Technically she was never my girlfriend. And you met Peggy I thought you liked her."

"Oh I do, but if I name my daughter after someone and that person is not Maria, someone will die." She gave her husband a pointed looked. "Besides don't you find it weird for even considering that?"

"Not really, she was a big part of my life. Just like this little one will be." He put his hand on her stomach, feeling his daughter kick against his hand. "She's very active."

"Why do I already have a feeling she will have you wrapped around her finger?" Natasha laughed.

"Maybe, but that's okay." Steve laughed. "Don't get too jealous."

"Please believe me when I say I won't get jealous of our daughter." She laughed at the thought.

"Since you are so against my name what did you have in mind?" Steve against.

"I don't know, maybe something like...Sarah."

"Sarah?" Steve said softly. "Nat you don't-"

"Like you said, you wanted her named after someone who made an impact in your life, who has made a bigger impact on you than your mom?" She asked softly. "If you don't like it's fine, I just thought with how highly you speak of her-" She was interrupted by her husband planting his lips on hers. She kissed him back softly. After a moment he was pushed away from her by their little boy.