15.

Maria was over for the day, meaning Sam and Steve got to have a boys day while the kids were at school. Natasha personally loved Steve, but if she was being honest she loved being around Maria even more. If she wasn't so in love with Steve, she was pretty sure she and Maria would have made a lovely couple. 

"You know I miss this, you, me and a nice drink," Maria smirked crossing her legs and taking a sip of her fourth drink of the evening. 

"Well I hope you it enjoy it while it lasts," She said. 

"What's the matter, Rogers? Are you gonna ditch me for someone else? Again?" She asked. 

"You could say that." She shrugged. "I told Steve I wanna have another baby." 

"Another one? wait with Steve?" 

"Yes with Steve, who else would it be?" 

"Geez, you two are like rabbits!" 

"We have the same amount of kids Maria," Natasha commented with a laugh. 

"Still I could never have another one, no not again, those kids do something to me, I might lose my mind." 

"Nicole is just like you," Natasha laughed. 

"And that's the problem. Why do you want another one?" 

"I don't know, I feel like I am missing something," 

"And a baby is the way to fill the hole in your heart?" she asked. 

"Don't you want to have another baby?" Natasha asked. "You and I could once again raise our babies again. Wouldn't you like that?" 

"No." She answered simply. "Don't get me wrong, the process is quite enjoyable, and the afterwords are worlds of fun, but giving birth hurts. I'd rather jump off a bridge. Besides, you don't need me to be pregnant." 

"Believe me I know." She smirked. "But that doesn't change the fact that I like being pregnant with you, you're my best friend." 

"Eww, you sound like we are two teenagers." Maria rolled her eyes. "Besides I'd miss this," She said taking another sip of her drink. 

"Sam doesn't want another baby?" 

"Who knows with that idiot. Hald of the time he wants to be a romantic idiot, the other half he's trying to be more like Bucky, which is hella weird." Maria and Sam's relationship was cute, but Sam seems to take advice from Bucky and Steve way too often. Steve loved being romantic, while Bucky was suaver and the typical 'bad good guy.' 

"I swear those three spend so much time together that I'm starting to think they are starting to do something else while they hang out," Natasha laughed taking a shot. "ugh I love this shit." 

"And I'm sure they are thinking the same thing about us," 

"We'd make a hot ass couple," Natasha smirked. 

"Babe you could have had all of this," Maria motioned to her body. "But you had to go and choose the 100-year-old virgin. Your loss." 

"And I will regret it for the rest of my life." She smiled.  "Get pregnant with me." 

"I can get you pregnant." maria offered. 

"It's not possible. Unfortunately," 

"Looks like Cap still gets to have all the fun." She shrugged. "I will tell you this, I will talk to Sam, I love my kids, and don't tell them but I love you more, I'd have a 100 more kids if we get to have more of these idiot best friend moments you keep talking about. You're getting soft babe."