14.

You are going to meet new people in this and to make sense to my timeline, they are only going to be ten years older than the kids. Just imagine everything makes sense, haha.

2 days later

Today was the first day of training, or it was supposed to be. Morgan had sent everyone a scheduled meeting spot where they would meet the person two was going to teach them how to understand their powers. Morgan hadn't told them anything about who it was or how she knew them but she was, to say the very least nervous.

It occurred to her, what if her parents weren't teaching her how to be a hero because they all couldn't be a team. Who was she kidding? She was over her head annoyed with James, and Nate is too selfish to make improvements to help the team. Which would ultimately end up in them arguing? But maybe if they try, it will all turn out fine. Hopefully.

"Who are we waiting for?" James asked. "Why can't you just tell us who it is?"

"I want it to be a surprise," Morgan replied dryly. James and she were still not considered okay yet. He had been calling Torunn all of the lunch yesterday, she just got a phone and it seems all she uses it for is James. Not that Morgan cared at all. Turns out Torunn and her father will be staying on Earth longer than expected. She was going to be around for a while, along with Valkyre, Carol, and Layla. Speaking of, Sarah brought Layla over to training.

"Sarah you know you weren't supposed to bring anyone," Morgan commented when Sarah arrived. She didn't come with James and apparently it was so she can bring someone.

"Layla has powers through, she can help you guys learn to control them,"

"Why would we take lessons from a ten-year-old?" Nate asked.

"I am actually 11." Layla corrected. "And because I can actually use my powers, I don't need a silly little necklace to help me out."

"To shay." He hit back.

"No need, I already have someone coming to help us," Morgan said looking down at her watch. "They should be here soon."

"They? Wait a minute is it more than one person?"

"Maybe." She smirked. "You guys just have to be more patient." The group rolled their eyes.

The group just groaned and went back to their phones. None of them really knew what they were getting themselves into, all they knew is they wanted to be just like their parents. They wanted to be able to make their parents proud, become something meaningful to the world. They don't know the consequences, of course, they don't, they are being driven by both finding their parents appreciation and their own power.

But how far could that take them?

"You know," Sarah started. "Maybe this is a sign, a sign that what you are all doing is just a bit idiotic. Now I understand that everything James does is idiotic but what about the rest of you?"

"Sarah I thought you were excited for us?" Morgan asked.

"I am. Or rather I was." She said. "It's just in history we are learning about our parents, it's weird but do you guys understand all they have really gone through?"

"We understand," James claimed. "We understand enough to know that they were heroes. They were a sign of hope and..."

"Power," Nate smirked.

"Not everything is about power." A voice rang out, drawing the group out of their conversation.

"Who are you?" James was the first to ask. "All of you." A group of people walked into their line of sight. Three girls, and two guys. All of different in styles, but they looked connected in a way that didn't involve their look.