5.

Hours later

"I should have known this was going to happen!" Natasha's voice rang out through Shield's private hospitals as the nurses check on their kids in separate rooms along with Nick. Though all of the kids were now conscious and okay the parents were anything but okay.

"You knew that all of our kids would mess with a crazy invention from the future than get weird crazy abilities?" Sam asked. "Because if so, you should go into the fortune-telling business."

"Nat calm down-" Steve tried to say but she turned straight around glaring at him.

"Calm down? Tell me to calm down one more time Rogers! I can't calm down for the simple reason that my kid my baby! Was just in a freak accident and now has the same strength as his super-soldier father!" she cried.

"Your baby?!" Sarah exclaimed, "I am your youngest kid!" she frowned. "Aren't I the baby."

"I'd shut if I were you kid." Clint muttered to his niece. "when your mother gets like this it's best not to argue with her." The parents watched as Natasha continued to yell at Steve while he stood there taking it all in.

"Did someone bring popcorn?" Nick's voice filled the room. "Romanoff can it for a moment would you?"

"What the hell is wrong with my son Nick?" She cried. "You have been with those kids for hours!" she yelled in frustration.

"Let's not turn this into something more than it is," Nick said.

"If I could interrupt, her name is Rogers now it's not Romanoff" Steve shut up the moment Natasha glared at him. "You know what? It's not important. Continue... you were saying about the kids. But seriously it is Rogers now and I'd appreciate if-"

"Do you want to be murdered punk?" Bucky asked. "If not, then I suggest you shut up."

"Noted."

"Nick the kids! What is going on with them?" Maria asked frustrated with everyone.

"I suggest you come and talk to Ms. Stark." He said and led the couples into Morgan's room. Morgan was sitting up now and was trying to get out of the bid.

"I don't need to rest!" Morgan said. "I'll rest when I'm dead."

"Definitely Stark's daughter," Sam muttered.

"Okay, Morgan. Talk what was the device." Natasha started right away. "What happened down in the lab."

"Oh, I am fine." Morgan rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, my life was not threatened or anything." She said.

"Don't talk to your godmother like that." Tony reminded.

"Godmother?" Sam asked. "Wait let me get this straight, you are the godmother of Nate, Morgan, Nicole, and Willa?"

"Yes, Sam." She rolled her eyes. "I am also the godmother of Miles, Elliot, and Hugh."

"Well, should I have her the godmother of my daughter too?" Thor asked. "I can kick Darcy out."

"Let's be honest here," Tony said. "The only reason she is our kids' godmothers because if we were all in a fight she'd logically be the one to survive."

"Can we just get back to the matter at hand before we discuss who gets who when you all die." He rolled his eye. "Stark explains the device would you."

"Okay well, basically when I went back in time with my time machine I punched in the wrong dates, and I was suddenly in like 1980 or something and Hank Pym's lab. This device was on his desk, I wanted to know what it was so I stole it. When I got back I started to trying and figure out what it was. I never did find out but I start to modify it to create a shield but as you can see it didn't work out." she shook her head. "I never tested it and it wasn't ready to be tested. James just had to go and touch everything."