20.

Morgan couldn't breathe, she couldn't remember how to breathe. It's as if every simple action she remembered was suddenly gone. She could only remember bits and pieces of what just happened. It was all a blur. 

After Amora told the boys to attack, the lights went out, replaced with the cold red lights and the stars shining in. The boys were gone in an instant. She remembered being stuck, she couldn't move, her suit was frozen. She saw the faint outline of a shrunken Miles glowing. 

Torunn's cry could be heard, but Morgan couldn't look around. James's name was released from Willa's mouth. Nicole fought Nate right in front of her. Nicole was the only one fighting back. Morgan wanted to scream out for them all to stop, but the boys were overcome with Amora's spell and the girls were trying to survive.

"This is where it all ends," A husky voice said behind her. "I will kill you all." 

"You won't win," Morgan replied. 

"I just did." That was the last thing she remembered before she was crushed. Her body numb in pain, her eyes slowly closing. 

When she came to her suit was reactive, but the blocks on her kept her still. Her eyes were threatening to close again. She wanted to sleep, nothing else seemed as appealing. 
"MORGAN!" She could have sworn her father's voice was there, but her father wasn't there. No, he was out fighting. 

"Nicole?!" That was a hill, she knew that too well from when Hill yelled at them. Why were they In her dreams? 

"James!" Natasha was there too! And Steve. Morgan painfully tried opening her eyes to see what was going on. Why couldn't they calm down? 

"Ms. Stark, I advice you to stay still," Commented Matea. "It seems as if your injuries include a minor concussion and minor bleeding on the left side of your body. It seems as assistance will be needed for you to continue on." 

"What happened?" 

"I apologize, but it seems as my systems were shut down." 

"Are the others okay?" 

"There is currently no trace of Nate, Miles nor James," She said. "Sarah, Hugh, and Elliot are currently in lockdown in Mr. Starks underground bunker." 

"And Nicole and Willa?" 

"They are in a similar state as you are, they are located on the south side of the house. Would you like me to point your location to your father?" 

"I want to sleep," She mumbled as her head fell down in the suit.  

"I do not suggest that. I have notified your father." She said. "Allow me to help." That being said, Matea turned on the cooling system in her suit to lower Morgan's body heat. "Help is coming Ms. Stark." 

|~~|

The boys stood there, looking like robots if anyone looked at them, Their personalities drained from them. Amora sat in front of them on a throne fit for a queen. 
"You know," Amora spoke looking at them. " I was going to kill you all. Have you kill each other, but a thought occurred to me. Do you know what would make those pesky avengers feel even worse than just killing you? Have you kill them."