Brother's friend -Suga

"Oh yeah, my friends are coming round again tonight" RM reminded me. He used to be more of a caring brother, but since our parents left he only cares about his friends coming over.
"I'll be in my room" I told him, before running up the stairs at the sound of the doorbell.

I went into my room, starting my homework that wasn't due for a while. I got a lot of things done when they were round as I was confined to my room basically.

"You're early" I heard RM say.
"I know, but I brought pizza" a voice responded. He had 6 main friends, and I had seen them multiple times before, they even came over yesterday night as well.

RM invited his friends over any time he could. All they did was play video games and eat pizza before they either fell asleep here or went home.

"You want any pizza y/n?" RM called up the stairs to me.
"I'll get it later" I replied, plugging in earphones to block the music they were playing ridiculously loud.

Many pages of homework later, there was a knock on my door. I ignored it, they were probably playing a joke on me -as per usual. It opened slightly, but I kept writing. I looked up when they entered my room, it was Suga, he was holding a box of pizza.

"I bought your favourite" he said, handing it to me.
"Thanks" I mumbled, taking out my earphones.
"You could come down and play if you wanted" he told me.
"I'm not really good at video games" I replied, smiling sheepishly. He nodded and speedily left my room, closing the door behind him.

I smiled at his kindness, considering going downstairs and joining them. They wouldn't mind, and it meant I got to see Suga again, but why did I want to? I decided after a long deliberation to go, but not in my school clothes like I was now.

I quickly changed into some nicer clothes, before sneaking down the stairs. At first I thought it was a good idea to join them, but now I was changing my mind. I paced outside the room for a bit, waiting for a sudden adrenaline rush to help me get enough courage to open the door to the living room.

Fortunately for me, I didn't have to do anything, the door opened in front of me. It hit me in the face and I was knocked to the floor.
"Sorry!" The figure above me said, rushing over. My nose was bleeding, but other than that I was ok.
"It's fine" I replied, getting up to find some tissues.

"What were you doing out here?" He asked, following me into the kitchen, I recognised him as Jin.
"I was going to come in, but you got to the door first" I told him, putting the tissue to my nose.
"Sorry again" he said apologetically.

The rest of them came into the kitchen,
"What happened?" RM asked, quickly coming over to make sure I was ok.
"It was an accident" I assured him, glad that my nose had finally stopped bleeding. Suga gave RM a look,
"Wanna come play Minecraft with us?" RM asked.
"Sure" I replied, smiling at Suga quickly before following them into the living room.

"We are building a castle" the boy I knew as Jungkook told me. I saw their castle and immediately started building my own to surprise them with. It's not because theirs wasn't good, it was because mine would be a lot bigger so we could all have rooms.

We spent hours playing, each of us perfecting our buildings.
"It's getting late, do you guys wanna stay over?" RM asked them, I rolled my eyes, he didn't even check with me.
"I can't, I have a um, a thing with J-hope" Jin said, but I got a feeling he was lying.
"Oh yeah, me too but with Jungkook" Tae said.
"And I have to go home and help my parents" Jimin added.

"I thought your parents were out tonight?" RM asked suspiciously.
"Um yeah, they were, but not anymore" Jimin replied quickly. They didn't wait long, as soon as they could, they were out the door. The weird thing was, Jungkook winked at me before he left, and he didn't even know me.

"You can sleep in the spare room" RM told Suga. We went our separate ways, me going to my room, and I put on some music. I danced and jumped around the room, laughing when I fell or tripped. The song was just ending as I reached the big finale, I did a spin of sorts and leaped onto the bed.

I was rolling off it to get up, when I saw someone by the door.
"Hello?" I said, approaching slowly.
"You like dancing?" Suga asked, I could see him hiding a slight smirk.
"Were you spying on me?" I teased, avoiding his question.

"I was just coming to see what all the noise was" he defended.
"It's fun, you should try it" I said.
"Try jumping and running around?" He teased.
"Dancing. For fun!" I replied, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the room. I turned on another song and started my routine by jumping off the bed.

He watched me, shocked, but I managed to get him to join in. He span me round and then pulled me towards him, our faces ended up close together -almost too close.
"You know, I really like you y/n" he whispered.
"I really like you too" I replied, blushing slightly.

"Are you blushing?" He teased, making me go even more red.
"No!" I lied, hitting his arm. We continued to dance together until the song ended, it was really fun. I looked at him, looked into his eyes, and then I saw them flicker to my lips, making me smile.

I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him towards me, kissing him gently. When I pulled away, it was his turn to go red. Then I had a realisation,
"What's the time?" I asked quickly, panicking slightly.
"It's 2 minutes to 10, why?" He questioned.
"RM is coming, you have to hide" I said, pushing him towards the cupboard.

RM came and checked on me at 10pm every night, I found it so sweet. He'd done it ever since we were little, it was just a nice thing for him to do. But I didn't know how he'd feel if Suga was in here.

I shut the cupboard just as RM came in,
"Night y/n" he said, pulling me into a hug.
"Goodnight" I replied, smiling sweetly. He had almost left the room when a loud bang sounded from the cupboard.

"What was that?" RM asked, looking at me suspiciously. I didn't say anything as he walked over to the cupboard, I just tried to come up with reasons why Suga could be in here.

"Boo!" Suga shouted, jumping out and scaring both me and RM.
"Me and y/n wanted to scare you" he lied, and I felt relieved and mouthed 'thank you' to him.
"Very funny, but you should both be in bed" RM told us, before leaving.

"He doesn't need to know for now, it'll be fun sneaking around with you" Suga whispered in my ear, before kissing my cheek and leaving the room too. I was shocked, yesterday he was only my brother's friend, today I don't even know what we are.