Oblivious -J-hope

"You know he's looking at you again, right?" Erin asked.
"Who, J-hope?" I questioned.
"Yup" she replied. I turned my head slightly, seeing J-hope looking in my direction. I waved at him, and he waved back, smiling immediately.

"He's so sweet" I said, smiling at Erin. She gave me a strange look,
"What?" I asked, confused.
"He totally has a crush on you" she said.
"No he doesn't, we're just friends" I replied, brushing it off.
"Clearly he wants to be more" she muttered.

She looked as though she was going to say more, but at that moment J-hope came over.
"Can I talk to you privately y/n?" he asked, nodding to Erin.
"Of course" I replied smiling. We walked to the opposite corner of the cafe, where there was barely and people.

"I was wondering if you could come round mine later?" He asked.
"Ok, I can be there around 6, is that ok?" I replied. A smile immediately grew on his face, making my heart beat like crazy.
"Absolutely" he said, before hurriedly walking away.

"What was that about?" Erin asked when I came back to our table.
"I'm going round his house later" I replied nonchalantly.
"You know what that means!" She said, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I picked up my bag and stood up,
"No I don't, it probably doesn't mean anything" I told her.

"Are you leaving so soon?" She teased.
"Yes, I need to get ready" I said, before leaving her and her weird looks behind me. I really did need to get ready for it, but I was also fed up with Erin's conspiracies. Just because I had a crush on J-hope, doesn't mean he has feelings for me too.

I rushed home and got changed, before heading straight out the door again. I had asked J-hope if he had any plans, so that I could be prepared, but he wasn't giving anything away.

I arrived at his house with five minutes to spare. A boy stood outside, holding a piece of paper and a rose. When I approached he spoke,
"Name?" He asked.
"Y/n" I said hesitantly. He looked at the paper and nodded to himself, apparently happy with that.

"You may enter" he said, opening the front door for me. He also handed me the rose before ushering me inside.
"Thanks" I replied, but I was really confused by all this. Inside was pitch black, when I stepped in the door closed behind me, making me jump. I was about to call out to J-hope when I saw a faint glowing light coming from the room ahead.

I crept closer, dropping my bag to the floor. There were candles, lighting a path further into the house. They were lit and smelled like lots of different fruits, it was incredible. The flames danced and swayed as I walked between them.

They led me to a nicely decorated room, there was a table with two seats in the centre. The windows even had tiny snowflakes on them, which was my favourite weather.
"I couldn't actually make it snow, so this is the next best thing" J-hope said, walking in through a door that I couldn't see.

I smiled at him, grateful for this.
"Please, sit" he instructed, pulling out a chair for me.
"Thank you" I replied, feeling myself blush slightly. He placed a box of pizza in front of me, before getting one for himself too.

"I would've cooked, but I know this is your favourite" he said, watching for my reaction.
"This is great, thank you" I assured him, already eating.

We talked about so many random things until I was filled up with pizza and couldn't eat anymore.
"J-hope, its really nice, but why are you doing this?" I asked.
"Do you really not understand what's happening right now?" He questioned, trying to hide his surprised tone but failing.

"Um, no" I replied, my head a whirlwind of confusion. He got up and reached his hand out to me, I took it without hesitating. He pulled me up and spun me around into his arms, so I was looking up at him.

His face was mostly hidden with the shadows cast by the candlelight that surrounded us, but I knew he was smiling his big beautiful smile. His lips touched mine, it was an unexpected kiss but one I had wanted for a long time.

"Still confused?" He teased when he pulled away. I blushed but luckily it was hidden by the darkness of the room.
"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" He asked, letting me go and holding my hands in his.
"Yes" I whispered, loving the way his face lit up immediately.

I heard applause behind me and I quickly spun around to see who it was coming from. The boy from the front door was there, a smile plastered on his face. It was only then that I recognised him from school, his name was Jungkook.
"You are so oblivious y/n" he joked, laughing.
"I think it's cute" J-hope defended, giving me a hug from behind protectively.

"The rest of you can come out now" J-hope called. Suddenly 5 more guys came and stood by Jungkook, each of them congratulating J-hope and I.
"Y/n, these are my friends" J-hope introduced them.
"You're gonna be seeing a lot of us" Jungkook joked, but I had a feeling he wasn't lying.

"You don't regret this?" J-hope whispered in my ear.
"Absolutely not" I replied, kissing his cheek sweetly.