Jealousy -Jimin

"You have to go to the party" my friend Twilight said over the phone.
"Why?" I asked, more like whined. I hate going to parties and she knows this, they are just so crowded.
"For me" She said, but that didn't exactly convince me.

"You aren't even going, so why should I?" I groaned.
"Because... Jimin's going to be there" she said hesitantly.
"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, panicking now.

"I knew you'd freak out like this" she sighed.
"Well now I don't know what to wear, or how to style my hair or -" I said, but was cut off by the sound of the phone being hung up on the other end.
"Rude" I muttered. A text came in on my phone 'I'll be round to help you, give me 5 minutes' it read. I sighed in relief.

Jimin has been my crush for years, we had dated before but he broke my heart in the worst way possible. Today was the day I would get revenge, he broke my heart and I was going to tear his to shreds. My plan was simple, use the one thing he could not control, jealousy.

After hours of torture with Twilight helping me decide what to do and come up with a plan, I knew exactly what to do.
"Thanks" I called as I rushed out the door.
"No problem. Now go get 'em girl!" She replied, laughing. Twilight was my best friend in all the world, but even I can admit she hates parties more than me. That's why I didn't force her to come, instead I was going alone. I doubted it would be long until my plan was set into motion, so I don't need anyone to come with me.

As soon as I got there the music hit me like a ton of bricks, you could hear it a mile away. Also the smell of alcohol was overwhelming, I had to force myself not to turn back at this point. I focused on finding Jimin, he needs to see what he's missing.

"Want a drink pretty lady?" A drunk guy asked me, causing me to jerk away from him. I moved faster around the house, avoiding as many people as possible, until I found him.

I saw his lips move as he spoke to the people around him. Then I saw his eyes meet mine, I saw confusion turn to shock. He whispered my name as if he was unsure it was me, but I knew who he was for definite. The boy who broke my heart.

"Y/n, I didn't know you'd be home this early" he said, looking surprised. I didn't say anything, I couldn't, I was speechless.
"You-" I tried to speak, but my voice cracked as a tear fell down my cheek.
"I wanted to tell you" he started, but I walked away. Away from Jimin, away from the girl he had been kissing, away from all the pain.

He didn't run after me, he didn't even say he was sorry. All he did was put a box of my stuff outside my front door the next day and leave it there, before texting me two words. 'We're over'.

I turned to the first person I could find, it ended up being a boy, who I'll admit is quite handsome, and I think his name is Jungkook. I strutted over to him, knowing Jimin was watching me, and I kissed him.

It had never been like this with Jimin, I had always let him make the first move, maybe that where I went wrong. I pushed Jungkook away, he was smirking at me as he looked me up and down, filling me with disgust. I peeked over at Jimin, who's jaw had dropped. My plan had succeeded.

I took that opportunity to leave, walking past Jimin as I did so. When I got outside I heard footsteps behind me,
"Y/n, wait up!" Jimin shouted.
"What?" I asked, not even turning around to look at him.
"I'm.. I'm sorry" he whispered.

"Your what?" I questioned, wanting to hear it properly.
"I'm sorry" he said. I faced him, and looked into his gorgeous eyes that I missed so much.
"Sorry for what?" I asked.
"I'm sorry for cheating on you, please give me another chance, I promise I can make it up to you" he told me.

"I don't think I can trust you again" I whispered, tears filling my eyes.
"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that to you" he said calmly, but I could see a tear falling down his face.
"I promise I'll make it up to you" he told me, reaching out and taking my hand in his.

"I'll do whatever it takes for you to give us another shot" he whispered. I looked to the ground, tuning out the music and drunk people in the background. Maybe I could give him another chance, but I didn't want to be hurt all over again.

"I still love you" he said, his voice breaking from the emotion.
"I love you too" I replied, tears now flowing freely from my eyes to the ground.
"Does this mean you'll be my girlfriend again?" He asked.
"Only if you'll be my boyfriend" I teased, laughing.

"Come on, let's go see a movie" he suggested, holding my hand as we walked. I was a little surprised at how quickly things went back to normal, but I was happy. I don't know how to tell Twilight though.
"What movie?" I asked.
"A horror one, so I have an excuse to hold you all the way through" he joked, making me blush.
"That's so cheesy" I laughed, hitting his arm gently.
"Being cheesy is my best quality" he defended, kissing me on the cheek.