Babysitting -Jimin

I babysit Megan four times a week, and have done for almost a month now. Today, like any other Friday, her brother was coming back at 7pm to look after her, which is when I can go home. It was 6:45 and I was playing with Megan, she had a tea-set that we liked pretending to be fancy grown ups with.

"Would you like some more tea miss?" She asked me, giggling as she spoke.
"Why yes I would madam" I replied in a fancy accent. I held out my cup as she poured water into it,
"Sugar?" She asked, and I nodded my head. More water was poured into my cup, so much that it almost spilled over. That's when the mischief really started.

She started giggling and then threw water at me,
"Did you just throw tea at me?" I asked with a grin. She squealed and ran away, but I was too fast. I picked up my cup that was filled with water and threw it at her, easily getting her soaking wet. She grabbed the teapot, jumped on the sofa and waited for me to approach her before dumping it all on me.

"Oh, this is gonna take a while to clean up" I muttered, before meeting Megan's bright eyes.
"I'll help you" she said, rushing off to get some towels. We mopped up all the water and then continued to play as if the water fight had never happened -other than the fact our clothes and hair was wet.

"What are you two doing?" Jimin asked, shutting the door behind him. I jumped slightly, not expecting him to be there. He had come in and I didn't even notice.
"Playing tea" Megan responded cheerfully.
"You might want to start packing it away, y/n has to go soon" he told her, then he seemed to notice that we were both soaked.

"Alright, what happened to you two?" He asked, chuckling slightly.
"Water was flying everywhere! There was no escape!" Megan said, miming swishes and swirls with her hands.
"We had to use 4 towels to get rid of it all" I added, looking at the pile of towels by the door.
"Well, at least you had fun" he joked, and then dropped his jacket on the chair and went into the kitchen.

I helped Megan neatly put away her tea set into a basket that sat in the corner of the room, before she ran off to get changed.
"Thanks for looking after her" Jimin said.
"No problem, I love babysitting her" I assured him.

I was grabbing my coat, when I saw Megan poking Jimin's leg to get his attention.
"What is it cupcake?" He asked, making me smile at the cute nickname.
"Please can she stay, just a little bit longer" she begged. I came over and smiled at Jimin to show him I could handle this.

"Jimin can look after you now" I told her, picking her up but being careful not to get her wet.
"Please, I will go to bed on time I promise" she pleaded, looking into my eyes.
"It's not me you need to convince" I said, turning to face Jimin.

"Please Jimin" she begged, giving him her best puppy dog eyes.
"Alright, but you need to go to bed in five minutes" he told her, smiling when she started cheering. I put her down and she ran to the TV,
"Here" she said, handing me the remote.
"You two can watch TV together" she explained, pushing us towards the sofa.

"What should we watch Cupcake?" Jimin asked, sitting down and putting her on his lap. I didn't sit down, not wanting to get their sofa wet, Jimin seemed to notice.
"Here" he said, throwing his jacket over to me.
"Are you sure, I don't want to get it wet." I asked.
"Yeah, Just put it on so you can sit down" he told me, then shifted his focus back to Megan as I put on his jacket.

She pulled me onto the seat next to Jimin and then giggled mischievously.
"You should watch a horror film" she said, jumping off Jimin to look for one.
"Don't pick one that's too scary" Jimin told her, but she was too distracted to listen.

"I'll put it in for you" she said, slotting the disc into the TV. She had picked a super scary movie, one I knew she wouldn't be allowed to watch, one I wasn't sure I would be able to watch.
"If we're watching this, you have to go to bed" he said, taking her hand and pulling her to her room.
"You have to watch it all" she told him, and I saw him nod before they disappeared into her room.

A short time later, he snuck out and closed the door quietly behind him.
"Are we actually going to watch this?" I asked nervously.
"Only if you want to" he said, but could see my discontent.
"You can always hide behind a pillow, or in my arms" he added, smiling smugly.

"Just put it on" I said, rolling my eyes. I regret that moment, I regret what I said, I regret watching that movie. Without realising, I had moved into Jimin's arms, and was holding a pillow over my eyes.
"It's over, you can look again now" he whispered, twirling my hair between his fingers. I lowered the pillow slightly and saw the credits rolling down the screen.

"You're shaking" he said, holding me closer.
"It's cold" I mumbled, trying to push out of his arms.
"Where are you going?" He asked with a pout, not letting go.
"I don't know, home I guess" I said, refusing to give in to his warm hug.
"Why so soon?" He asked.
"It's late, and I don't want to be walking home in the dark after watching that" I said, shuddering at the thought of what could happen.

"Look out the window" he whispered, finally letting go. I jumped off the sofa and rushed to the window, opening the curtains to see complete darkness.
"Are you kidding me?" I muttered. I saw a shadow move in some bushes quite far away, that was enough to put me off the idea of walking home.

"Can you drive me home?" I asked, shutting the curtains and turning to face Jimin.
"I wish I could, but my friend is borrowing my car" he said. I sighed and took off his jacket, throwing it back at him and going to grab my coat.
"I'll just run home" I said.

"As much as I would love to see that, you could always stay the night here, my mum won't mind" he assured me.
"I don't have any clothes here other than these" I said.
"I'm sure Megan has something you can borrow" he joked. I gently pushed him, trying to get him to take this seriously.
"I'm sure I have a jumper you can wear" he told me.

I followed him to his room, where he started throwing jumpers around the room in search for a specific one.
"Here" he said, throwing a big hoodie at me. I went off the the bathroom and put it on, feeling relieved that I was no longer wearing my soggy shirt. I exited the bathroom and saw him in the living room.

I quietly snuck up behind him, and then threw my arms around him,
"Boo" I said, but not too loud so Megan wouldn't wake up. I felt him jump slightly, before he learnt his head on mine.
"You didn't scare me" he lied.
"Uhuh, sure" I teased. He laughed and it gave me a fluttering feeling in my chest, one that I could grow to love.

"You look cute" he said, spinning me round. I blushed slightly, before a question came to mind.
"Where am I sleeping?" I asked, not letting go of his hand.
"Um, I didn't think about that, probably in my room" he told me nonchalantly.
"With you?" I asked, taken aback.
"Yeah, is that a problem?" He questioned, giving me a confused look.
"No, I guess it's not, if that's what you want" I replied.

"I do want that, in fact I want something else too" he said.
"What?" I asked, swinging our hands back and forth.
"I want you as my girlfriend" he responded.
"You want me, Huh?" I teased, making him flustered.
"Just, I mean, I've liked you for a while... you do so well with Megan. You're so pretty and kind and-" I cut him off by kissing him. I had to stand on my tiptoes, but I was glad that I finally kissed him.
"Sorry, I needed to shut you up" I joked.

"You can shut me up like that anytime" he said with a wink.
"Hands to yourself in the bed though, I need my personal space" I told him, tapping his nose with my finger.
"Of course milady" he replied, smirking. He kissed me again, this time lifting me off the ground with his arms holding me up. We ended up watching movies most of the night, and falling asleep on the sofa. Megan was happy to see us together in the morning, but not as happy as I was to be Jimin's girlfriend.