Kicked out -Suga

"Please! I didn't mean to eat your food, I was just hungry" I shouted. My dad ignored my pleads and continued to push me out of the front door. I managed to grab my phone before he shoved me out the door and slammed it shut.

I fell hard, almost tumbling backwards but managing to catch myself just in time. As if it had been numb for a second, I realised I had landed on my hand, and pain suddenly shot up from it. I tried to shake it off, but when it made the pain worse I winced and stopped.

There was laughter from behind me, I turned to see Suga, my neighbour, sitting outside his house watching me. We had a history, not one that I liked to bring up, but one that meant we were friends.

"They kicked you out again?" He called from across the street. I nodded and sighed, watching him cross the road to get to me.
"Come on" he said, holding out his hand to me. I grabbed his hand with my good one and let him help me up.

"First we need to get my first aid kit for you and then we'll go on a trip" he told me with a smile. There was a hint of mischief in his eyes that intrigued me into following him. We went across the street to his house,
"Wait here" he said, before climbing into an open window.

Barely a minute later he appeared at the window again,
"Come in" he instructed me, so I climbed through the window into a dimly lit room. There was an old TV and a chair, that was all that filled the room. Suga was holding a first aid kit in his right hand, and keys in the other.

He shut the window and gestured for me to sit on the chair.
"Do you live here alone?" I asked, listening for any other movements in the house, but there was none. Although we used to hang out a lot, I had never seen his parents around, and yet I never questioned it.
"Yup" he responded vaguely.
"Give me your hand" he told me, and I did so hesitantly.

"I know what I'm doing" he assured me.
"How?" I asked.
"I live alone, I have to know how to look after myself" he explained. I nodded, and watched him bandage my hand. I flinched when he got to a painful area, and he was instantly more careful. I had seen this side to him before, rarely, it showed who his true friends were and I was glad to be one of them, at least some of the time.

When he was finished, I hugged him quickly. I thought he would push me away, but his arms wrapped around me. As though he realised what he was doing, he suddenly let go and took a step back, but I saw through his act, I knew he felt the same way about me as I did him.

"Follow me" he said, holding his hand out towards me again. I took it and this time we went through the door instead of the window, which was much easier. He lead me not too far from our houses, but far enough that I didn't know the way back.
"In here" he instructed, opening a door for me. I went through cautiously, before a memory hit me from when he'd brought me here when we were younger.

"I like it here, no one cares what I'm doing, but I feel safer than at my own home" he explained.
"I think it's kinda creepy" I replied, crossing my arms over my chest protectively. He laughed, making me ease up a bit.
"We won't be here long, I just needed a break from being alone and I thought you would want to see where I go most days" he told me. I nodded in understanding and let him drag me into the crowd.

"It's really changed since you brought me here 4 years ago" I commented, looking around at people kissing. There were two women who were kissing that in particular captivated my attention, their outfits were so bold and bright in contrast to one another. I wished I could be as spontaneous as them.
"You remember?" He asked, genuinely surprised.
"Absolutely" I replied.

"But why are we here? Everyone is making out" I said, trying not to look up from the ground incase I met the eye contact of anyone.
"We could do it too, that way we would fit in" he replied with a wink.
"I told you that was a one time thing" I said, but secretly I wouldn't mind kissing him again like we did 4 years ago.

"We are here because it's a no parent zone, no parents means no problems" he explained.
"Why does everyone kiss here then?" I asked.
"Why don't we find out?" He replied, his hand went to my waist and pulled me closer.
"Haha Suga, why did you really bring me here?" I asked, trying to ignore his hand on my waist.
"I told you why, what more can I say?" He questioned.

"I want you to say that you want me to kiss you" I told him, grinning mischievously.
"Only if you do the same" he said, matching my grin with one of his own.
"You first" I replied.
"Alright, I want you to kiss me" he said.
"Why?" I asked.

"Hey, that's all you get, now it's your turn" he replied.
"Fine, but I'd rather show you than tell you" I said, kissing him. It felt like old times, when we used to hide under the table in my house and kiss, his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck.

"I'm gonna regret saying this, but I really like you y/n" he told me.
"Awww, Suga has emotions" I teased, but noticed his expression falter slightly.
"I really like you too" I said, leaning my forehead on his.
"Now can we get back to the kissing part?" He joked, and we burst out laughing.
"Alright lover boy" I said, kissing him again.