Chapter 1

Naruto seems to be a popular fanfiction. So I have decided to write a new one!
♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Third POV:

Flashback:

Kushina lay in the birthing chamber, that was really just a cave, cursing at Minato as she broke his hand. Minato had his other hand over her stomach, pushing chakra into the seal to keep the nine tails in, wincing in pain as his wife broke his hand in her grip. "Minato! I will so kill you when the children come ou-AAAHHHNGH!" She yelled, her hair flying in nine bunches weakly.

"Yes dear. You can kill him later but for now you need to push. You are almost done." Biwako, Sarutobi Hiruzen's wife told the panting red head. Kushina did as she was told and ten minutes later, the sound of crying babies filled the cave. "Congratulations! You have two boys and one girl!" Biwako said, holding the babies carefully. Minato held out his hands to hold them but she smacked his hand away. "Mothers always hold their children first." She said and put them on Kushina's chest.

The oldest of the three by ten minutes had blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin, and whisker marks on his face. "Naruto..." Kushina whispered before looking at the next child.

The second boy was older than the girl by four minutes and he looked like a carbon copy of Minato but his hair had red roots and blonde tips. "Menma..." Kushina said as she turned her attention to the little girl.

The baby girl was a carbon copy of Kushina with her red hair, green eyes, and tan skin. "Mito..." Kushina smiled at her little carbon copy. Menma and Mito didn't have whiskers so she only assumed that it was due to the Kyuubi's influence on Naruto while they were in the womb.

While the new parents were focused on Naruto, Menma, and Mito, a masked man was lurking around outside of the cave, killing the Anbu that were guarding them. The man phased through the protective seals and stabbed Biwako in the back and she made a small gurgling noise as she died. Minato looked over in alarm as the man stole the three children.

"Step away from the jinchuriki or you will never see your children again!" The masked man demanded. The man threw the babies into the air and Minato flashed to them before flashing to a safehouse. Minato cursed when he felt Kushina's chakra disappear and reappear in a new location before he felt the malicious chakra of the nine tails as it appeared in the village. He flashed to Kushina and took her to the safehouse too, before going to fight the kyuubi. As he got closer, he could see the reflected Sharingan in the chakra beast's eyes as he stomped on the village. Minato hoped it felt like he was stepping on a bunch of legos as he took a moment to gaze at the chaos that was the village as villagers panicked and shinobi fought the monstrous fox and some lost their lives.

The masked man, Minato observed, was standing on the foxes head and appeared to be laughing before he saw the blonde Hokage and directed a bijuu dama at him. Minato used a seal and sent the giant ball of doom somewhere away from the village as the masked man stopped in front of him.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" Minato crouched down, readying a kunai.

The masked man laughed again. "My name is Madara Uchiha and my reason for doing this is because I hate your village!" The man, now named Madara, said as he fixed chains on his wrist and let the center dangle. Minato readied a Rasengan and threw a kunai at Madara. Madara laughed as it phased through him but as soon as it was clear of the masked man, Minato hirashined to it and thrust the Rasengan into his back making Madara lose his grip on the beast. Madara retreated and Minato when and got Kushina and their children and took them to a secluded location and brought the fox as well.

"I know what you are thinking Minato. I can't let you do it alone. I'll hold him for you." Kushina smiled sadly as her chakra chains wrapped around the now calm but confused fox.

"I plan on splitting him into three. The youngest two will get his chakra and Naruto will have his soul. Reaper Death Seal!" Minato preformed the Jutsu and the Shinigami appeared behind him. "I want half of the foxes chakra in Mito, half of his chakra in Menma, and I want the foxes soul sealed in Naruto." The Shinigami did as asked but also sealed Madara and Hashirama into Naruto as he felt that Naruto will need the comfort.

"I will spare your life this one time and one time only. Treat your family equally or you will have problems you have never dreamed of." The Shinigami said, glaring down at the blonde Hokage.

"I will. Thank you Shinigami-sama." Minato bowed and the Shinigami disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

The Neglected Anbu Prodigy (Book 1 Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara