Chapter 5

Since I have two weeks off of school because of the Coronavirus, I have been able to update all of my stories!Yay! So I hope you enjoy this chapter.

After a year of being trained by Itachi, Shisui, Fugaku, Mikoto, Orochimaru, Danzo, Hiruzen, and Kakashi, me and Sasuke were able to join the Anbu. They said we were prodigies that would appear once every couple hundred years or something like that. I also had additional training from Hashirama, Madara, and Kurama. My so called family completely forgot about me and continue to dote on Mito and Menma. I have grown used to my new family. Still don't trust anyone though.

Fugaku and Mikoto decided to join Anbu with Sasuke and I do we can go on missions together with Itachi and Shisui. We only answer to Danzo and Jiji though, not that bastard of a father.

"Naruto Uchiha, you're codename is Kitsune. Sasuke's codename is Tengu. Fugaku's is Hyena and Mikoto's is Jackal. You four will be on Weasel's and Raven's team." Hiruzen-Jiji said.

"We are on the same team Naru-nii!" Sasuke laughed and hugged me. I frown in discomfort, I still don't like people touching me. Mikoto noticed this and gently pried Sasuke off of me and he pouted.

"You don't want to lush him Sasuke." Mikoto scolded gently. I kind of feel bad but my trust in people will take a long time to form. I trust them not to kill me but I don't trust them to touch me quite yet.

'You never had an issue with me touching you.' Madara commented.

'You... You are different. I know you won't ever hurt me.' I said back with a small smile. 'For some reason, I am drawn to you.' Kurama coughed awkwardly and it made me suspicious. 'What is it Kurama?' I narrowed my eyes at him.

'Nothing you need to worry about kit.' Kurama said.

I scoff and turn my attention back to the real world. "Kitsune is the team leader or squad captain." I heard Jiji say.

"Hah?" All of us exclaim in shock.

"But I don't have any experience!" I protest quietly.

"That is why Hyena, Jackal, Weasel, and Raven will be there to help you if needed. You are good leader material." Jiji said softly.

I bowed and my team did as well. "As you wish Lord Third."

Danzo came into the room, his cane clacking on the floor. "Your first mission is simple. Take this top secret scroll to the Kazekage in Suna and wait for his reply." Danzo handed me a scroll. "Do not let this fall into enemy hands."

"Yes Danzo-Jiji." I said and we bowed again before jumping out of the window.

"Lead the way Kitsune." Hyena said teasingly.

"The order goes me and Weasel in front, Raven and Tengu in the center, and Hyena and Jackal picking up the rear. Tengu holds the scroll." I order, handing Tengu the scroll as we move into formation.

(Two days later in Suna)

"Here Kazekage-sama. We have been ordered to await your reply." I motioned for Tengu to pass the scroll to the Kazekage.

"You may roam the village. I will have a reply waiting for you in two days." We bow before taking out leave and walking out of the building. After four hours of exploring the village and getting something to eat, I heard the sound of people screaming and rush towards the sound leaving my team behind. In the middle of the street was a five year old child like me clutching his head with sand swirling around him.

"MOTHER WANTS YOUR BLOOD!" The small red head shouted as sand whipped around him.

'Hah! Shukaku was called mother!' Kurama laughed.

"Shukaku?" I said quietly in confusion.

The boy looked up at me. "Mother heard you. Mother is confused. Mother wants to know who you are."

I smile softly. I think I know what the problem is. His seal is faulty. "My name is Naruto Uchiha. Holder of Kurama. Can I see Shukaku's seal?"

"My name is Gaara. Mother says to show you my seal. She says to trust you. She says you and brother will help." Gaara said, inching towards me before pulling up his shirt. On his stomach were two separate seals. The first one was the containment seal. It was a good one. Very well done. The second one was an insanity seal meant to drive him insane.

I made a ram seal and put chakra on my finger tips and hit his stomach with it. "Release!" I whisper and watch the seal unravel. I watched as Gaara's face cleared.

"Shukaku and I thank you Naruto." Gaara bowed to me.

"Anything for a fellow jinchuriki." I smile and my team finally decided to join us in the middle of the street.