Chapter 23

My whole body hurts from going tubing at Raystown. My dad kept going in circles on the boat while I was on the tube so I kept hitting the waves, tamping into the air, and ultimately face planting on the tube. He said the boat was slower than the others. There is no way that boat was slower! It was so much faster!

Don't get me wrong, I love tubing. But the water was cold!

I managed to get out of Madara's hold. Took forever though. "Possessive Uchiha." I mutter.

Hashirama elbowed me in my side. "You love it though." The brown haired ex Kage of the Leaf snickered.

I growl at him but was interrupted by Tazuna. "We are here." I turn my attention to him as he opened the front door. "I'm home!" The drunk called loudly.

A woman put some dishes back in the sink before drying her hands and walking over to us. "I am so glad you are safe dad." She said, hugging him with a smile.

"Tsunami, these are the shinobi who protected me. Shinobi, this is my daughter Tsunami." Tazuna introduced.

I introduced everyone individually before a young boy came down a set of stairs. "Grandpa!" The boy cried happily, running over to him and hugging him. Then he turned and glared at us. "Who are they?"

"Inari." Tazuna started, kind of introducing him. "These brave shinobi are protecting me while I finish the bridge."

"Why? They are just going to die." The little brat sneered at me.

I rolled my eyes as Sasuke snickered. "Whatever. We are all going to have to die at some point. Some sooner, others later. It is just a matter of what you do with your life." I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest, irritated by the disrespect shown to someone trying to help.

"Whatever." Inari scoffed. "I'm going to my room." He turned and stomped back up the stairs.

'What a brat.' Kurama muttered and I mentally agreed.

"Can I put my mom somewhere?" Menma asked Tsunami.

"Of course. Follow me." Tsunami led Menma upstairs.

We were quiet for a moment before a disturbance started. Sakura latched onto Sasuke's arm. "Would you like to walk through the forest with me?" The chewed up bubblegum tried to ask sweetly.

'She should come with a sugar free warning label.' Kurama snickered. 'Because that wasn't sweet at all.'

"No." Sasuke spat, still disgusted by what happened a few chapters ago.

Mito looked at Madara hopefully. "Don't even think about it." I growl. She growled back at me, glaring. I growl back but this time it was louder and more threatening and she averted her eyes. Mito grabbed Sakura by the arm.

"Let's go check on Mom." Mito grumbled.

'You are more possessive than the Uchihas...' Kurama sweatdropped. Before I could reply Tazuna started to talk.

Tazuna suddenly looked really nervous. "Uh... There is only enough room for the one team."

I waved a hand dismissively. "Oh that's fine. We can make our own house. It's no problem." I smirked.

Me and Hashirama smirked at each other. "Oh it's on! House showdown!"

We ran outside and stood back to back so we wouldn't see each others houses and raced through the necessary hand signs. "Wood Release: Sculpted House!" We shouted and houses quickly grew out of the ground.

Naruto's house

Hashirama's house

Hashirama's house

Imagine it closer to the ground and the bridge as a ramp to the ground

We turned around to look at each others houses and Hashirama got a depressed rain cloud over him. "Yours is so much better!" He whined.

I smile. "Of course it is. I made it." Sasuke smacked me upside the head. "Hey!" I whined childishly. "Let's go get set up." I walked into my house, not noticing Mito and Menma staring out the window and watching the whole thing.

*Mito and Menma*

"Did he just-" Mito asked in disbelief.

"Yes."

"And they just-"

"Yes."

"And they built-"

"Yes."

"And he has-"

"Apparently."

"Could we-"

"Possibly."

"But Mokuton-"

"I know so for the last time, yes they just built two houses! Yes our brother was one of the users! Yes he apparently has Mokuton! And yes it is possible that since he has it, we have it!" Menma shouted at the red haired green eyed girl in annoyance.

The younger sister's green eyes widened in shock before narrowing into a glare. "Well I am sorry it all seems impossible." She turned and walked over to where her unconscious mother and sensei was before sitting next to her.

Menma stayed at the window, glaring at the houses as if they wronged him. "The demon brat shouldn't have such power. It belongs to the Children of Prophecy. Us and only is should be able to wield it." He muttered angrily. He watched as Team 11 checked out the two houses before coming back inside. Menma grumbled some more before going to sit down next to Mito.