One-shot (First Day of 'School')

Some of y'all are so demanding posting on my message board about updating this book. So I shall oblige.

We walked into the classroom and Irina gave me a questioning look so I introduced my little... posse. "This is Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju, and my ninja animal Kurama. They are attending this... class... with me." I scowled in distaste at being in this lousy excuse for a school that accepted pitiful fangirls who were currently fangirling over Madara and Sasuke.

Iruka sighed. "Okay. Go to your seats so we can start."

We made our way to the back in the darkest corner where no one was sitting and sat down. After another ten minutes of Iruka's speech about how we are about to start our ninja life, I got bored again, quickly worsening my mood. Hashirama spoke up. "So about last night..." He trailed off.

I was bored and in a bad mood. "What about it?" I snapped.

Madara observed me carefully in case he would have to restrain me, which is usually when I start to growl. Sasuke watched curiously as Hashirama held his hands up quickly in the universal sign of surrender. "I was just going to say that with everything that went on, you didn't get any sleep. So take a nap."

"Fine." I huff in annoyance, laying my head on the table and almost immediately falling asleep.

*3rd POV*

An hour later, Hashirama was doodling on a piece of paper and Madara and Sasuke spoke Hn.

"Hn?" Madara's eyebrow rose questioningly.

"Hn." Sasuke confirmed, glaring in disgust at the fangirls who squealed that the Uchiha heir was looking at them and it must be true love. "Hn."

"Hn."

"Hn." Sasuke nodded.

"Hn."

"Hn."

"H-" Hashirama interrupted them with an irritated look.

"Shut up." The Senju hissed.

The hissing drew Iruka's attention to them. "Madara! Since you weren't paying attention, who was Madara Uchiha's brother and what happened to him?"

"His name was Izuna Uchiha and a bastard Senju killed him!" Madara turned a heated glare at Hashirama who got defensive.

"It wasn't my fault!" Hashirama shouted back.

"You wouldn't let me kill that fucking white haired prick!"

A low growl shut them up bringing Iruka's attention to the sleeping blonde who made the noise. The ex-anbu felt bad about waking the blond who obviously needed the sleep, but he had to wake him up anyway. Iruka threw a piece of chalk at the blonds forehead, staying a good distance away so he wouldn't get hit.

Hopefully anyway.

Iruka paled when Naruto's hand snatched the chalk out of the air as his cold ice blue eyes glared at him. Iruka knew he fucked up and there was no time to run from the angry commander  as his black and gold chains erupted from his back, slamming Iruka into the walls several times before holding the teacher upside down in front of Naruto as Sasuke snickered at his misfortune. "Don't. Wake me up." Naruto hissed before throwing Iruka through the class door.

Everyone was scared to talk after that.