Chapter 22

I just love Ne Zha. He has quite a temper. 😂

"There is only one person who has mastered the art of silent killing to this point... But he wouldn't be hanging around them." Zabuza spat in the fools team direction, not that they seen through the mist.

"True that may be but it is for a mission sadly. I would rather not be anywhere near them demon-chan." The voice chuckled again.

"The demon gang is together again!" Another voice spoke up causing someone else to sigh.

Kushina's clone finally ran out if life, going up in smoke, but no one noticed. The real Kushina took this opportunity and launched a chakra chain at Zabuza's back but it was knocked away by a kunai. "Ah, ah, ah!" The voice spoke in a scolding tone of voice. "We don't kill people who have their back turned now do we, Kushina Uzumaki?" The voice turned cold.

"Who are you?" Kushina growled, glaring at the surrounding mist as it swirled around them.

"That is the reason for my grudge." Zabuza smirked. "How has it been brat?"

"Oh you know. Same old, same old." Came the instant response. "Can you leave now?" The voice asked politely.

"Fi-" Two senbon hit Zabuza's neck as the missing ninja fell to the ground.

"Thank you." A Kiri hunter nin appeared next to the body. "I have been tracking him for a while."

"Anything for you Hunter-chan~" The voice chuckled again, a teasing edge apparent.

The hunter nin tilted his head. "That's not funny. What would your boyfriend say?" A whine echoed through the forest. "Anyway, I need to go take care of this body. It has to many secrets to simply leave here." The hunter nin bowed before taking the body and disappearing.

Kushina was exhausted since she hadn't been out of the village and fighting high ranking missing ninja's in forever. She passed out as the mist lifted.

*Narutos POV*

My team walked out of the trees as I grumbled. "He didn't even say goodbye!"

Sasuke patted my shoulder comfortingly. "I know. He is a bastard."

Hashirama threw his hands in the air, an angry scowl on his face. "Why does no one listen?"

"Hn." Madara, Sasuke and I replied before I giggled. "See you later Gozu. Meizu." I waved and they disappeared.

We approached the other team who was surrounding Kushina, who's hair was sprawled all over the place. "Can one of you guys carry her?" Sakura asked nervously, looking at Sasuke as a deep blush crossed her features. Bleh!

Orochimaru shook his head. "She is your sensei and you didn't want our help."

Mito had the nerve to pout at me. "Not even for us Naru-nii?"

I tilted my head. "And why should I?"

"Maybe because she is our mother?" Menma replied coldly.

I put my finger to my chin with a thoughtful look. "Nope." I said, popping the p. "After everything you guys did, she is no mother of mine."

Menma glared as he bent down and picked up the unconscious woman. "How far is your house Tazuna-san?" Hashirama asked as he walked next to the bridge builder.

"It's not far now. Another ten minute walk and we should be there." Tazuna pointed.

Since I was bored and still being carried by Madara, who simply refused to put me down, I rested my head on his chest and started to sing quietly. The song was Legends Never Die and in my honest opinion, it suited Madara, Hashirama, and Kurama perfectly.

So imagine my surprise when the All Mighty Madara Uchiha started humming along as I sang.

'That was beautiful kit.' Kurama complimented when I finished and I smiled at him.

'Thanks Kyu. It means a lot.' I replied.

"It's always a pleasure listening to you sing Kitsune." Orochimaru said lowly so the other team couldn't hear him. Hashirama and Sasuke had their eyes closed as they walked.

"You have a beautiful voice Naruto. You should sing more often." Madara looked down at me and I blushed.

"N-no. I was just bored." I stammered, embarrassed about singing in front of them like that.

"Mmmm." He hummed, tilting his head to look at me as his long, soft, spiky black hair came over his shoulders and laid across my lap like a blanket. "Maybe I should make you bored more often."

"I don't think so." I smirked, tugging on his hair gently as I reached up to kiss him which he returned rather eagerly before he pulled away.

"That was rather naughty what you did to that hunter." He said, his eyes holding amusement as he stared at me. I only laughed before kissing him again.

And there is that chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.