Chapter 11

I has some good news! I wrote another chapter for you instead of making you wait for a few weeks!

Hope you enjoy!

*Important 4 year Timeskip to the graduation exam*

I am now thirteen years old and currently hating life. I found out that someone in the Academy was a traitor so I decided to fail the graduation exam as bait. In the four years of hell inside of the hell hole... Well, I guess it wouldn't be hell considering the fact that I slept almost the entire time.

Poor Iruka learned on the first day not to mess with me while I was asleep. That day should have been put into the history books.

Anywho, since I flunked the graduation exam I am now sitting on a swing in 'sadness' as I watched other parents pull their children from the demon child. I am not contagious! I told my family the self made mission and told them to leave me alone in the shark infested waters hoping the traitor will bite. "Stupid exam... Stupid sensei... Stupid village..." I grumble, kicking theory in irritation.

A chakra signature closed into my position. "I'm sorry you didn't pass Naruto. You at least produced three clones, even if they were... Floppy."

I gasp, adopting a startled expression. "Mizuki-sensei!" I frowned at him, already knowing he was the traitor since he shoved his chakra into my coils to mess me up. Now I need to figure out what he wanted. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to inform you that if you retrieve something from the Hokage's office without getting caught then you can become a genin." Mizuki lied through his teeth.

"What? What is it?" I said excitedly and I heard a muffled snort from the bushes where Kurama was.

Mizuki paused and stared at the bushes for a moment. When there was no more noise, he continued. "You need to retrieve the Scroll of Sealing, bring it to Training Ground 44, and give it to me. If you do this, you can be a genin."

"Well, it looks like I am going fishing then." I said before running off. Once I was out of sight, I shunshined to Hiruzen and Danzo to tell them what had transpired.

"Good job Kitsune. This is an S class mission." Danzo said.

"I give you permission to take the Scroll of Sealing as bait." Hiruzen raised his hand to stop me as I was about to leave. "Be sure to return it when you are finished."

I nodded. "I'll also send him to Ibiki when I am done." I grin. "See you later Jiji's!" I shouted, jumping out of a nearby window.

*Timeskip to the Forest of Death*

I created twenty shadow clones to copy each of the moves from the Scroll of Sealing onto different scrolls so I could use them later.

"Kukuku. How has it been Naruto?" A familiar hissing voice asked, as the figure stepped out of the shadows.

"It's been... Fine I guess, Uncle Orochimaru." I reply.

Orochimaru tilted his head and gave the Scroll of Sealing and my clones a meaningful glance. "Then what is that then?"

I chuckle lightly. "I kind of had permission."

"Kind of?"

"Well I am catching a traitor and it was necessary for me to have the Scroll. Since I have it in my possession, I wanted to copy it to learn it later."

"Like a true Snake." Orochimaru smiled and ruffled my hair affectionaly. "I trained you well."

My clones dispelled and I sealed all of the scrolls just as I felt Iruka and Mizuki approach. "You want to stay and watch?" I said offhandedly. Orochimaru nodded and jumped into a tree, concealing his chakra completely as he settled in to watch.

"Naruto! Why did you steal the Scroll of Seals?" Iruka shouted at me as he landed in front of me.

"Assignment Iruka. Stand down." I ordered seriously. His mouth dropped open as he nodded before jumping into the same tree Orochimaru did but on a lower branch. I could see a mischievous glint in his eyes as he looked down at Iruka.

Mizuki landed in front of me. "Good. Now give me the Scroll and I will tell you a secret that everyone else knows but you." He held out his hand for the Scroll.

I held the Scroll away. "Secret first." I demanded in a childish voice.

He smirked at me. "I know why you are hated. It's because you are the Kyuubi! You attacked Konoha thirteen years ago! You killed many many people! You are the Nine Tailed Demon Fox!" Mizuki threw a handful of kunai at me.

I ducked and tears came to my eyes. "What?" I gasp in betrayal.

"Yes! You are a demon and everyone hates you!" Mizuki cackled. "Your parents, your siblings, the Third, the Uchiha's, and he'll, even that traitorous Snake Sannin hate the Demon of Konoha!"

"I-I am the Kyuubi?" I sob. "They hate me?" I gasp.

"YES! AND NOW I WILL FINALLY KILL YOU!" Mizuki readied a giant shruiken.

I wiped my tears. "Well that was funny. The fact that you think I am a demon that was sealed inside of me. Sure, I will admit that my parents hate me and completely forgot about me for many years, however I already knew about the fox that was in me. Who do you think my ninja fox is? He is the Kyuubi. Also my Uncle isn't a traitor so stop trying to pin the blame on him." I smiled slightly. "And the Uchiha's were the best thing that ever happened to me."

Mizuki growled at me. "Die demon!" He shouted, launching volley after volley of kunai at me. I flashed behind his back and knocked him out.

I turn to the tree expectantly and Orochimaru jumped down lightly behind Iruka and grabbed his sides quickly. "HOLY SHIT!" Iruka shouted as he jumped. I laugh and Orochimaru jumped down beside me. "That wasn't nice Orochimaru-sama. And that wasn't funny either Naruto-sama." Iruka glared at us.

"Sure it was." Orochimaru and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and grinned.

Orochimaru pulled me into a hug. "I am so proud of you." He whispered.

I smile. "I know." I pulled away from him after a moment. "Uncle Orochi? Meet me at the Torture and Interrogation Department with a white chocolate mocha please. I need it. Iruka, inform Danzo-jiji and Hiruzen-Jiji that the mission was a success." I ordered and they nodded. I grab Mizuki reluctantly as I shunshined to Ibiki's office.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and please leave some comments.