Chapter 29

"Come here you bastard." I demanded with a smirk, opening my arms wide. Haku was there first, nearly knocking me to the ground as my arms wrapped around him. Zabuza swept us both up in a bone crushing hug the next second.

"Ne Naruto? Where is your over possessive boyfriend?" Haku asked curiously.

"He made a side trip to the Land of Iron to pick something up." I replied.

Team 7 was becoming increasingly annoyed that they were being ignored. "EXPLAIN YOURSELVES TRAITORS!" Sakura screeched.

Orochimaru raised an eyebrow at me, his look saying 'did she just really call me, a legendary Sannin, a traitor?' Kushina's eyebrows furrowed. "It better be a good explanation dattebane."

"Yeah datteboi!" Menma shouted.

"Yeah dattebasa!" Mito echoed.

"Alright." I agree, smiling mischievously at them. "They undercover on a mission from the Demon Clan themselves."

"OI!" Hashirama shouted and I rolled my eyes at him.

Orochimaru rolled his eyes as well. "They are not enemies."

"Yes. Akumagakure are not enemies unless they are enemies." Haku said cryptically, confusing them.

"There is no such thing as Akumagakure." Sakura said skeptically.

"A ninjas greatest weapon is deception!" Haku crowed in a sing song tone.

"You are still missing ninja and we can't let you go." Kushina readied a kunai. Why is she being so difficult about this?

I shook my head. "Yagura-kun got rid of their missing nin status and signed them over to Akumagakure and the Akumakage was kind enough to accept them into his village."

Slow clapping sounded from across the bridge. "How sweet of him. I think after I am finished here, I will make the Akumakage my darling little pet and put the village into slavery. For now though, my men will have the women in the group and the blonde will be mine personally." We all looked over to the short, fat, ugly man who was speaking.

"Are you talking about me?" I asked innocently, pointing to myself.

"But of course darling." He leered before a kunai was embedded in his skull.

I lowered my arm as he fell to the ground. "Anyone else wish to mistake me for a female?"

About ten of the largest guys stepped out of the army of low level ninja, thugs and bandits. "You might not be a female, but you just killed our meal ticket. So here is what we are going to do. We are taking this village and we are going to put you and any other child we find into slavery. I reckon we will make a pretty decent penny off of you lot. I am also going to skin that vile creature for his gorgeous pelt and there is-" A kunai embedded itself between his eyes. No one talks about Kurama like that without my permission, I hiss mentally.

I lower my arm again, eyes narrowed angrily. "Kill them Kurama." A growl of agreement is what I got in return as the German Shepherd size fox grew to the size of a horse and attacked.

Team 7 were shocked as the large fox decimated their ranks in an instant as blood sprayed everywhere but Team 11 were not surprised. After Kurama was done, I did a large water jutsu and washed all of the blood and bodies down the river. "I declare this bridge The Great Naruto Bridge of the newly renamed Kitsune Village!" Tazuna declared and the villagers cheered.

I turned a horrified look at my team. "Really?"

"Well you did completely renovate the entire village." Orochimaru pointed out.

"Helped finish the bridge..." Sasuke added.

"Got rid of the tryants abusing them..." Hashirama poked me.

"And it may or may not have slipped about your other self." Zabuza sheepishly scratches his neck.

I paled. "Guys!"

Haku pouted. "They promised not to tell. Something about it being 'the least they could do for their savior'."

I sigh in resignation. "The Yellow Flash could never figure out my identity and someone goes and spills it to an entire village full of people. Of course."

"Why is this worthless bridge named after him and not the Children of Prophecy?" Sakura demanded.

"Oh yes..." Sasuke drawled, sounding an awful lot like Draco Malfoy. "Because you guys totally did anything for this village or contributed to the bridge." He paused before he smirked. "I'm going to tell my Father."

I facepalmed. 'Of course he would. Bad Shi-nee for telling him the glory of Harry Potter.'

'Of course. I ship Tomarry and he asked what it was and I told him. It wasn't long before he wanted to read Harry Potter and practically claimed Draco's mannerisms.' Shinigami said.

'And how did you tell him?'

'...Through a genjutsu.' She said smugly.