Chapter 21

I am Cancer and that is true for me. 😂 Sorry I didn't update for a while. I have been busy and I got sidetracked by reading other books.

So here is a chapter.

"You see, I was just trying to do a mission to get some money, but running into you as well?" Zabuza chuckled, jumping down to the ground. "That's just a bonus. You see, I have a grudge against you."

Kushina frowned. "And why would that be? We have not done anything to you."

Zabuza's eyes narrowed as killing intent oozed out of him. "Oh, it wasn't me you did anything to." The missing nin did some hand signs quickly. "Water Style: Hidden Mist Technique!" Thick mist started to float in, covering everything in sight.

"Protect Tazuna! Zabuza is not someone you can handle!" Kushina shouted, launching her chakra chains into the mist were Zabuza was last at.

Zabuza's laugh echoed all around him. "You missed me~"

Sakura, Menma, and Mito were all shaking in fear and Sakura raised a kunai to her neck, hands shaking. "T-this p-pressure is to much! It's the only way to escape!"

Just as the blade touched her pale throat, Kushina slapped it out of her hands. "Don't do that! You don't need to worry because I am here to protect y-" The red headed woman was cut off as a kunai protruded from her chest.

"MOM!" Mito and Menma shouted.

"Sensei!" Sakura shouted, all three children rushing to the woman as she fell to her knees before them.

Tazuna was beyond terrified, eyes darting around, trying to see into the mist. "I knew I should have stayed with the other team. Now I am going to die." He whimpered.

"Other team? What other team?" Zabuza questioned.

Another laugh, which sounded similar to Robin's cackle, rang through the mist. "That would be my team."