Chapter 7

For the rest of the time that the Anbu team was in Suna, Naruto had kept to himself. Not talking to anyone and walking around like a phantom of the night. On the second day of their stay, Rasa summoned them to give the reply back to Hiruzen and Danzo.

As the team came into Rasa's office, the tall red headed Kazekage took the chance to study the small blonde leader as he stood silently in front of him. "I hear you helped my son." Rasa stated, watching to see what the boy would do.

"I have." The child whispered, his  crystal blue eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

Rasa folded his hands together in front of him. "What did you do?"

"I gave him what I wished I had." Kitsune said coldly.

"Kitsune! You can't speak to a Kage like that!" Weasel scolded.

Kitsune shrugged it off. "Fine. Someone placed an insanity seal on him. I simply took it off and in return Shukaku gave me some of his chakra."

Rasa stared at him in confusion. "Who is Shukaku?"

"Shukaku is the Ichibi, the one tailed demon raccoon. Someone your son kept calling Mother. Shukaku is not evil at all. All nine of them are not evil. Shinobi are evil because they tried to turn the bijuu into living weapons by stealing them into people who are then shunned and mistreated for something they had no control over. We are neglected and turned away. I saved your son from the village making everything worse." Kitsune said and Rasa flinched. It seemed impossible but Kitsune's voice got even colder than before. The other Anbu on his team shifted nervously.

'We?' Rasa thought to himself. 'Is he a jinchuriki as well?' He tried to remember which bijuu Konoha had. 'Is he the... Kyuubi's jinchuriki? Interesting, maybe I'll get to see him again one day. ' Rasa mentally shook himself before picking up a scroll and handing it to Kitsune. "Here is my reply. You are dismissed." Rasa watched as five of them burst into crows and Kitsune erupted in gold and black flames before disappearing. "Why do Leaf shinobi always have to show off? Seriously... " Rasa grumbled before making sand clones and ordering them to do his paperwork before going to get a bottle of sake.

Four months later, Naruko was born. She was a female carbon copy of Minato. The Uzumaki and Namikaze family was so happy that they invited the whole village for a celebration at the Hokage Mansion. The entire Uchiha Clan, Hiruzen, Danzo, ROOT, the normal Anbu, and Orochimaru didn't go. Instead, they all played a very interesting game of hide and seek which Naruto won every single time.

For years after that, Naruto became the youngest Anbu Commander at the age of nine and had done thousands of S, SS, and SSS class missions, most of which were assassination, as a way to relieve some stress. His biological family still showed no signs of remembering the young blonde but Naruto has a new family. Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, Sasuke, and Shisui were all very patient with the blonde, waiting for him to build his trust in him and after two long years of waiting since he had been with them, Naruto finally started to call them Mom, Dad, and brother and after another year Naruto finally let them touch him and hug him.

When Naruto first called Mikoto 'Mom' she cried which made Naruto feel bad, not knowing why she was crying, so he locked himself in his room all day until Itachi came home and explained that Mikoto was crying because she was happy.

Currently, the nine year old Anbu Commander was standing in front of Minato Namikaze. "Remove your mask Kitsune." Minato said.

Naruto made no move. "No."

"Remove it. You are the only Anbu that I do not know and the Anbu listen to the Hokage. So remove your mask." Minato demanded.

"No." Naruto sneered.

"I gave you an order!" Minato shouted angrily, standing up and slamming his hands on the table.

"And I said no." Naruto said coldly.

"Anbu. Remove his mask." Minato ordered the other six Anbu in the room. Who is of course Dog (Kakashi), Snake (Orochimaru), Weasel (Itachi), Dolphin (Iruka), Jackal (Mikoto), and Hyena (Fugaku). They turned to Kitsune.

"Anbu." The six people stiffened, waiting for an order. "Get me a white chocolate mocha." Snake chuckled before disappearing. "Dog, get Jiji. Weasel get Danzo." Kitsune smirked as Minato stood there with his jaw on the floor as the Anbu ignored him.

"This is treason! I could have you executed!" Minato shouted angrily.

"How about... No." Kitsune said cheerfully. "And it is not treason. I am the Anbu Commander. That means that all Anbu listen to me." At this point, both Hiruzen and Danzo arrived.

"And Kitsune listens to me." Hiruzen placed a hand on the nine year old's shoulder as Snake handed him the white chocolate mocha.

"Mmmm. Thank you Snake. You always make the best." Kitsune took another sip.

"What is the problem here?" Danzo asked.

Dolphin stepped forward. "Minato told Kitsune to remove his mask and Kitsune refused. Minato then ordered us to remove Kitsune's mask which he refused again and told Dog and Weasel to get you. Then Minato threatened Kitsune with execution for treason." Dolphin explained. The other Anbu nodded.

Danzo and Hiruzen turned to look at each other before turning to look at Minato and back again. "Really?" They laughed. "Him? Execute Kitsune?"

I am so mad right now! They cancelled school! I only had one more marking period left and am able to graduate next year and they cancelled school! I really hope that it is dismissed. I would hate to repeat eleventh grade for something so stupid.

Anyway. I hope you liked this chapter.