Chapter 27

"Anyway!" Kushina rushed out, avoiding the question. "We will be escorting Tazuna-san to the bridge tomorrow. Today we will train." She stood up. "I will teach Naruto chakra control since he is an Uzumaki and we have vast reserves,-"

I grimaced and Orochimaru cut her off. "No."

"Excuse me?" Kushina blinked.

"I said no. Naruto is my... Student and I will teach him how I see fit. You have your own team to train."

"And he needs to learn how to control his chakra!" Kushina shouted.

"I don't need to do anything!" I shouted back, nearly flinching when everyone glared at me. I continued quieter. "You know nothing of my true skills."

Kushina stared at me for a moment before sneering and turning away. "He has Mokuton. He needs to be taught by someone with the same ability."

"And his Adamantine Chains? Would you be willing to teach him those? Or what about the Uzumaki and Namikaze Clan styles? Will you be willing to teach him?" Orochimaru countered.

"Absolutely not!" She scoffed.

"Then stay out of his training!" Hashirama exclaimed.

"If he is being trained 'so well'," Menma made air quotes, "then why doesn't he show us?"

"Will you finally leave me alone if I show you?" I sigh.

"Yes." Mito nodded.

I stood up and walked up the wall, stopping once I was above the table upside down. "Now Lady Kushina. Stay out of my life. I don't need you and I have never needed you. I don't need your so called training and I am not a demon either. So me and mine will go with Tazuna-san today and you and yours can come with us tomorrow."

Kushina just nodded out of shock and dragged Mito, Menma, and Sakura out of the front door. Throughout the entire thing, Sasuke and Madara had stayed oddly silent. No doubt plotting her murder right now, I mused. "Wha-" Tsunami started but I rose a hand and cut her off.

"I am very sorry Tsunami-san. They are being uncalled for and unprofessional."

Tsunami sighed as she shook her head and pulled me into a hug. "No. I am sorry Naruto-kun. As a mother myself I do not condone her treating you like this. Do you have a family taking care of you?"

Sasuke piped up. "We adopted him years ago. He is a part of the Uchiha Clan and we have gone to great lengths to ensure that he is happy."

"He is being well taken care of and treated like royalty." Madara assured.

"Because if he wasn't Madara would murder everyone in the village without a second thought." Hashirama teased and Madara was about to throw his knife at him.

I sweatdropped. "Madara..." I warned, sending him a small glare.

"Okay." The Uchiha dropped the knife, raising his hands in surrender.

Tsunami laughed. "At least you will get what you deserve. Mothers should love their children unconditionally."

My lips quirk up. "I had a feeling you would say that." I brushed my wrist and bags of food popped out. "Here."

Tazuna's and Tsunami's jaws dropped. "N-no! I can't accept th-!"

"Please take it. Later you will find that I rebuilt the Wave." I cocked my head to the side. "Actually, come outside." As soon as everyone was out, I set the house on fire. Burn baby burn.

Inari was about to shout angrily but Orochimaru covered his mouth. "Quiet." He hissed.

I knelt on the ground, palms flat as my chakra surged. "Ember Style: Phoenix!" A massive rumbling sounded and the flames surged higher. Everyone backed away as they engulfed me and expanded. With a roar, everything died down, leaving a massive clearing.

"What was that?" Inari raged. "You destroyed everything!"

My eyes flashed red as I snarled, forcing opposing chakra nature's to meld together and do what I wish. Hashirama was able to pull him away as spears of wood and obsidian shot out of the ground, weaving together like a tapestry as a garden formed and grew, beautiful flowers surrounded the forming house. Kurama surged out a tail worth of his chakra as it whipped behind me, aiding in the decorations by putting unique swirls in the walls and making the flowers glow by altering the DNA. After one last push of chakra, I hissed as the house finished. 'Good job kit.' Kurama praised as I closed my eyes.

'They deserve better than what they were given in life because of their kindness.' I whisper back.