Chapter 26

I didn't return for the next few days as I went to visit Yagura, like I always do when I am super angry. His level headedness calms me down so I don't kill someone. I slipped back into my house in the middle of the night.

Madara sensed me in his room and lifted up the covers enough for me to crawl in. Immediately his arms were around my waist and my head tucked against his chest. "Finally calmed down?"

I hummed. "I let Yagura beat some sense into me. He thought it was funny."

"Yagura  is slightly insane." Madara chuckled softly.

"And it's your fault."

"Says who?"

"Me when you brainwash an innocent boy for your 'innocent' plans for world peace by placing everyone in a world wide genjutsu. Now I either have to go talk some sense into him or kill him."

"Hn." Madara was silent for a moment. "What are you going to do about the Akatsuki? They will be moving soon."

"I think we can get to that when we get there." I yawned. "Shut up and go to sleep." My eyes closed and I slipped into the Land of Morpheus.

"u... Aru... Naru." A soft voice interrupted my dreams. "Get up." A hand was petting my hair.

"No." I grumble, pulling my blankets over my head. "I did not authorize you to wake me up."

The hand stopped before pulling away. "Hn." Madara said in disappointment. He slid off of the bed and I whined. "I'm hungry."

'Get up Kit.' Kurama grumbled.

I gave in and just rolled over, falling unceremoniously onto the floor, grunting as the breath was knocked out of my lungs. "Thirteen or not. Anbu Commander or not. I hate mornings." I stretched before just staying there, eyes clothes.

"Come on Naru. Let's go." Madara sighed in exasperation before picking me up bridal style as I hung limply.

"So Naruto came back?" My brother's voice came from close by.

"He's not asleep is he?" Hashirama asked.

My eight eye opened and looked at them. "Yes Naruto came back and no he is not asleep." I grumble again.

"Where did you go?" Orochimaru asked curiously.

"Let Yagura beat the shit out of me." I mutter. I had freed  the Three Tailed Jinchuriki a few years ago securing an alliance between the Mist and Leaf and gaining another friend in a high place.

We stepped into the dining room and I received glares. Once everyone settled down, with me in Madara's lap, Kushina coughed. "So I have heard that Naruto and Hashirama have Mokuton?"

"Yes my students have Mokuton." Orochimaru said as we calmly started to eat.

"How?" Menma asked.

"Bloodline." Hashirama and I said simultaneously.

"But the demon does not have any bloodlines!" Samurai shouted angrily.

"And what would Kushina have been twelve years ago?" Sasuke asked pointedly as my jaw clenched in anger.