Chapter 10

*Still Minato's POV*

"That was Naruto." I said softly. Kushina's mouth hung open in shock.

Naruko piped up, her voice full of curiosity. "That was my older brother?"

"Yes honey. That was." I said regretfully, patting her head.

"He doesn't seem to like you guys very much." Naruko said accusingly.

Kushina shook herself. "That bitch stole my baby boy!" She yelled loud enough to be heard in the Academy.

The air thickened with the killing intent of nine people before the unfamiliar black haired boy opened a window and stared at us hatefully. "She is not a 'bitch who stole your baby boy' because you are the ones who disowned him. So shut the fuck up and leave my Naru alone." He spat out possessively, a glistening pair of mangekyo Sharingan eyes glaring at us.

A shout of "LANGUAGE!" could be heard from the room before the other unfamiliar brown haired boy poked his head out as well. "You had your chance." He said before they both ducked back inside and closed the window.

Kushina glared at the window that the two boys were in, as if willing them to catch on fire sit no chance of living. "I will get him back." Her tone was threatening and in all honesty, it scared me, making me not want to get on her bad side for a while.

I start to sweat, wondering what I could tell her to not get on her bad side. "Kush... Maybe we should have Menma and Mito talk to him. Surely he will talk to his sister and brother." I said analytically.

Did we really do everything that Naruto said we did? Were we really such bad parents? But even then, why was he with the Uchiha's and who were those two boys and fox with them?

*Naruto's POV*

As soon as we walked into an empty room, tears started to fall and Madara pulled me into his arms. "Shh. I'll protect you." Madara cooed, rocking me slightly as I held onto him tightly, my face buried in the crook of his neck.

"Why? Why now, of all times, do they want to try and get me back? Why are they trying to force themselves into my life when I was finally happy?" I whisper.

Mikoto's arms wrapped around us gently. "Because they must have finally realized how great you are and they want you to themselves." She said before tickling my sides. I may be an Anbu Commander, but I was still nine and highly ticklish. "Isn't that so, Kitsune?" She teased and I giggled softly. Madara let me go so Mikoto could reach my sides and stomach better. Itachi joined her in tickling me as the others watched in amusement as I shrieked in laughter.

Madara smirked. "Watch this." He said as he raised his finger. My eyes widened when it neared my cheek and I started to struggle in their grip. Madara's smirk softened and became a gentle smile and I stopped struggling, transfixed by how cute his smile made him look. I blush lightly at the stray thought that literally came out of nowhere and then his finger stroked along my whisker marks gently.

I held in the purr that was rising in my throat. His arm slipped around my waist as his face came to hover three inches from my own as he continued to stroke my whiskers, his onyx eyes staring deep into my own. My eyes closed and the purring came, rather loud in the mostly silent room as everyone was watching our interaction.

Mikoto stared at how close we were as I nuzzled Madara's hand, purring louder. "That is so cute!" She squealed.

"Use protection." Fugaku said bluntly. Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, and Hashirama stared at him.

"They are nine Uncle Fugaku!" Shisui said indignantly. Fugaku shrugged in response.

"Does the famous Madara Uchiha seem like the man to use protection?" Hashirama deadpanned at Fugaku. He only shrugged again.

"Have you calmed down now?" Madara asked softly, his warm breath blowing on my face. I nod, struggling to control the purrs that wouldn't stop since he was still stroking the marks. "Good." He stopped stroking my cheek and hugged me as I buried my face in his neck. I could practically see him glaring at the others, daring them to question it. On a side note, he smells good. I felt Madara chuckle. "Thank you."

I froze, my face catching on fire when I realized that I had spoken aloud. "S-sorry." I stutter in embarrassment from being caught.

Kurama nudged me away from him and to the door. "Come on. Class is about to start."

Shisui slid next to me. "That was cute Naruto."

"What was?" I ask.

"You and Madara. How you act and react to each other." Shisui draped an arm around my shoulders and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I'll support you no matter what you want." He said before moving to walk beside Itachi as Mikoto took his place next to me.

"Why didn't you ever tell me that your whiskers are sensitive and will make you purr?" She asked curiously.

"I... Don't like purring for anyone but..." I trail off, not entirely sure of what I was trying to explain. I could feel Madara staring at me.

"Madara?" Mikoto guessed and I blushed and nodded. "I understand, but you are only nine, so don't rush into decisions unless you are sure of what you want. However, I don't mind if you date, but if you want to do anything other than kissing, hugging, or holding hands I would like for you to wait until you are at least out of the Academy. After all, it is as I said. You are still only nine." Mikoto smiled down at me, face full of sincerity and understanding.

Madara, wrapped an arm around my waist and gave Mikoto a charming innocent, almost to innocent, smile. "Don't worry. We will." He said, mischievously.

Hashirama rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, I will keep an eye on that teme."

"Thank you." Mikoto smiled as they stopped in front of the classroom door.

"Ready?" Itachi asked us. We all looked at each other and nodded before he opened the door and we stepped inside, starting 'our journey to be ninja'.